You've had our feedbback

124»

Comments

• planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    My pleasure. I have contacted DS about it (after all, they have asked for our feedback...) but so far no reply. What a surprise....

I also clicked on a thread which gave advice on how to change the 'skin' (if that's the right word - I'm not very tech-savvy on these terms!). It allowed those on Google Chrome to make the screen more blue - much more like the original colouring. I've done it, and it's brilliant for my daughter (and even for me - with so-called 'normal' vision I was getting headaches after 5 minutes, and now no headaches at all). However, when I went back to the thread (literally 3 minutes later) to thank the person who posted the link the thread had gone! So much for DS appreciating feedback - they just shut down anyone who tells people who to do away with the new version.

Which is why I'm not holding my breath with regard to hearing back from DS with my comments about Irlens and other sight problems such as you mention :mad:

have you had a reply yet Jersey?
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    MargMck wrote: »
    Thank you so much for this. It explains why so many of us cannot read the medium type on the screen.
    I did wonder if the people who tested the site did by chance have an 'eyesight type' that meant they could not see what was happening to a lot of us - all suddenly reporting the same visual problem.
    Add those who say they have trouble reading it after cataract ops and it's easier to understand the 'snow blindness' issue.

Thank you from me too jersey. I find the white background too dazzling. I don't know if the fact that I have incipient glaucoma has anything to do with it.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I'm on my iPad what's the problem? Are you on the mobile site? What I don't get is how many of you are still managing to post???

I posted that comment on my work laptop but at the time I posted it a lot of people were still complaining that the right hand side of the screen was cut off when they used the site on iPad which had been the case for me that morning. When I got home from work I was able to use the site as the problem had been resolved. But it only got resolved because loads of people complained - if we had all had your "I'm all right Jack" attitude then nothing would have got sorted. And I love change normally - positively looked forward to IOS 7 coming out. Stop being so condescending to people who have genuine problems using the site.