Gaga's London ARTRAVE sells out in minutes

Comments

• Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to try and get tickets tomorrow but like someone else said, The BTWB was murder trying to get tickets, and when I did it was something like £85+ which I just couldn't afford at the time so didn't go.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Diane_Rob wrote: »
    I'm going to try and get tickets tomorrow but like someone else said, The BTWB was murder trying to get tickets, and when I did it was something like £85+ which I just couldn't afford at the time so didn't go.

Born this way ball was fairly easy.

Though this tour is an absolute nightmare.
    Havent been able to get tickets this morning
  • mikwmikw Posts: 48,715
    Forum Member
    I struck it lucky! Went on Ticketmaster at 9am on the dot, got two tickets for the 02 on the 25th of October, £51 each.

Not great seats, but the general sale went smoothly for me at least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the £70 tickets at the NIA, second row from the front! so happy!!
  • Everything GoesEverything Goes Posts: 12,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For Glasgow gig got offered £90 ticket pretty much £100 including fees on TM but couldnt afford it and all the cheaper tickets which ranged from £35 £45 & £70 were gone. The O2 pre sale sold out before I could get anything. The £90 ticket was seated and it just wasnt worth it. I paid a lot less for better. Hopefully more dates will be added. Bit gutted*:(
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have managed to get 'limited viewing' disabled tickets for Glasgow. anyone know what they are like??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have managed to get 'limited viewing' disabled tickets for Glasgow. anyone know what they are like??

They are ever so slightly above the standing level. Reckon they will be OK. They Hydro is a bit of a dissapointment to be honest.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are ever so slightly above the standing level. Reckon they will be OK. They Hydro is a bit of a dissapointment to be honest.

aw that's not bad! was expecting a lot worse!! As long as im able to see some of the show OK i'll be happy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to get tickets but at the price they're going at I could afford to go to a festival for the weekend. So am not bothering bet it'll be a fantastic show though as per usual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can not get tickets at all!

I was on at 9am and I think it was 9:04 by the time I completed that process thing and then it said 'none available' (on the 'best available' option)
    Forum Member

I was on at 9am and I think it was 9:04 by the time I completed that process thing and then it said 'none available' (on the 'best available' option)

There are a few on 'getmein' for almost double the price though >:(

This ticket touting/marketplace bullshit really has to stop!

There are people on gagas page almost blaming her, but its not her fault how the system works lol
    Forum Member

Try the 02 arena website Diane, they're still showing up on there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    There are a few on 'getmein' for almost double the price though >:(

This ticket touting/marketplace bullshit really has to stop!

There are people on gagas page almost blaming her, but its not her fault how the system works lol

Get Me In is legitimised ticket touting (its owned by Ticketmaster)which really pisses me off >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the o2 website right now, fingers crossed this time!
  • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We got 4 for Saturday @ O2 in the upper tier but quite close to stage. The priority window worked well although they were £80 each with booking fees! I was somewhat surprised to see stub hub with lots of tickets on offer during the priority window.:(

My daughters are ecstatic and I'm currently the best dad in the world. I'm quite happy to go with them as she's one of my guilty pleasures....;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha Tel69 you're lucky at present!

I'm in some "queue" on the o2 website that is making this whole experience even more excruciating.

Ticketmaster and another one I've forgotten the name of have apparently sold out and are getting abuse via twitter!
    Forum Member
    Tel69 wrote: »
    We got 4 for Saturday @ O2 in the upper tier but quite close to stage. The priority window worked well although they were £80 each with booking fees! I was somewhat surprised to see stub hub with lots of tickets on offer during the priority window.:(

My daughters are ecstatic and I'm currently the best dad in the world. I'm quite happy to go with them as she's one of my guilty pleasures....;-)

Good for you! I'm jealous though, you have better seats than me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I got a ticket from Seatwave this morning as Ticketmaster had sold out instantly. (And I hate having to enter the "word you see on screen" on Ticketmaster to search for tickets. Adds a bit of extra pressure!)

Obviously paid more than the face value of the ticket - £85.00 for a £45.00 ticket and the seat is way at the back lol. But I'm happy to be going to The Hydro and seeing Lady Gaga. Should be a good night even if I'm watching the whole show on the screen!
    Forum Member
    Oh well at least I got to the born this way ball :(>:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose I'll be watching those beautful HQ clips on youtube in October :D
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »
    Oh well at least I got to the born this way ball :(>:(:cry:

Me and my mate weren't lucky enough to see that so we were determined not to miss this one.
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone go to the first leg of the Monster Ball in the UK were tickets for standing were £27? Then the second leg was £75 for the same show? I felt very lucky!
  • spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bothering with this tour as I'm not keen on most of Artpop and she's bound to be performing songs mostly from that album. I went to her Born This Way Ball in Amsterdam. Decided to make a mini holiday out of it. The arena there wasn't very big and my friend and I got to have front row seats in one of the closest blocks to the stage. Amazing view. Much better seats and view than we could have got for the same price at any of her Uk dates. Our hotel was cheap and the flights were a bargain with Easyjet. Honestly it was no more expensive going to see her in Amsterdam than booking travel and accomodation to London or Manchester and we had better seats than we could ever managed here! Anyway I'm mentioning all this for anyone who hasn't got tickets to see her yet - consider going abroad to see her. There are some real bargains to be had out there, if you look into it. I'd definitely recommend Amsterdam, if she plays there again. Gorgeous city. :-)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are like thousands of tickets for sale on getmein if you are willing to pay about £80 - which is probably what standard tickets would have been anyway had ARTPOP not been met with such a lukewarm reaction.

Link:

http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/lady-gaga-tickets.html?gclid=CJr08pnSvrwCFQ3JtAodt3UAVQ&cid=googlea&refid=lg&s_kwcid=AL!95!3!40626886107!b!!g!!lady%20gaga%20london%20tickets&ef_id=UvaZGwAAAFgdp4CY:20140209083747:s

So those without tickets don't need to panic at all.
    Forum Member
    There are like thousands of tickets for sale on getmein if you are willing to pay about £80 - which is probably what standard tickets would have been anyway had ARTPOP not been met with such a lukewarm reaction.

Link:

http://www.getmein.com/rock-and-pop/lady-gaga-tickets.html?gclid=CJr08pnSvrwCFQ3JtAodt3UAVQ&cid=googlea&refid=lg&s_kwcid=AL!95!3!40626886107!b!!g!!lady%20gaga%20london%20tickets&ef_id=UvaZGwAAAFgdp4CY:20140209083747:s

So those without tickets don't need to panic at all.

you mean a few hundred per date?
    Most of which are crap seats.

The best seats being almost £200 each.