Would Sallie Axl have been as bad as Helen with the pass?

SweetSyrupSweetSyrup Posts: 2,573
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How do you think Sallie Axl would have played out in BB14 if she had a free pass to the final? I remember her personality being pretty vulgar and mean spirited, reminded me a bit of Helen, if not as spiteful. I wanted to see more of her, but a whole series may have killed the show.

Comments

• Hibernian88Hibernian88 Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I'd be uncomfortable in the house with Helen but everyone acknowledges Helen is constantly talking sh#&.

Sallie Axl on the other hand, I'd literally climb the wall to get away from her. She is the worst person ever to be in the house. I'd feel completely on edge if i was in a room with Sallie. At any given moment, she could start picking on someone in front of everyone for no reason at all. Imagine being in her class at school...
  • Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I recently rewatched Sallie's week in the house. She was awful yes, but lacking the really aggressive malicious streak that Helen has shown. Sallie also had a sense of humor and a compassionate side, showing genuine affection for fellow housemates like Wolfie (and towards the end, Gina) - something Helen has not. So, while she wouldn't have been pleasant to watch with a pass to the final, I don't believe she would've been even half as offensive as Helen has been.
  • cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Imagine Helen and Sallie in the same series.:o

I enjoyed BB14, but Sallie getting a pass to the final would've ruined it.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally could see when she was on the wrong and hold her hands up though something Helen never does until she gets warned and even then she just says it.

Before people say Sallie never used to hold her hands up, she did, she even said she misjudged Gina, Dexter was growing on her and ect.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I think she had the potential to be worse than Helen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    well sallie could say sorry without a warning from the diary room. so i think helen is still definitely worse.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallie and Helen in the same series with Charley, Rex, and Lesleh would be good.
  • Innes_Morrison1Innes_Morrison1 Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Great question... Sallie, I think would have been worse. A tremendous lack of self awareness. As for Sallie & Helen in the same year, they would have bonded, and bullied together, these people do that..
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Helen is what Sallie Axl would have been like had she not been evicted. Sallie was very gobby and nasty and I believe that this would have continued during her stay in the house. And as we know, Helen is also very gobby and nasty. They're quite similar.