Options

Ronan Keating vs Dannii Minogue

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    He has room to talk. Cheek.Danni actually has a better voice than her sister anyway even if she did not pedal herself to very bit of merchandise for "fame".Her sister has had just as much work done, probably at same surgeon anyway. Why do these people continually slag each other off in media.It is so desperate.:(

Boyzone's Ronan Keating has claimed that reality TV judge Dannii Minogue is past her best.

The boyband star told The Mirror: "She hasn't got the X Factor anymore."

Keating's bandmate Stephen Gately was once accused of singing "through his nose" by Minogue.

Responding to those remarks, Gately said: "I say it's better than speaking through your a**e! We blackballed her. We don't like her anymore. We never liked her."

Keith Duffy added: "Dannii was absolutely beautiful in her day, she was gorgeous.

"She had to live in the shadow of her older sister all the time. She's trying to compete with that; she's had whatever done to herself.

"Age is an awful thing to all of us. We all get older - gravity kicks in.

ronan can shut up he dont know what he talks about who is he? some usless ex pop star and you use this to have another goat kylie, boring. you have a problem. you should go to this site here: they can help you out a bit:

http://www.ocduk.org/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    LOL to be honest hes not far wrong from his comments about Dannii. Still amazes me why shes a judge on that godawful show.

she is judge cos she beenin entertainment industry for 30 years she know what she talks about. do you? no. it is no godawful show it is saturday night entertainment lots of ppl enjoy watching it and watching danni.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewing wrote: »
    Boyzone's Ronan Keating has claimed that reality TV judge Dannii Minogue is past her best.

Haha bit rich coming from him, considering how embarassing his Boyzone comeback and solo career was.

I'm not a huge Dannii fan, but on another note it really irritates me how people claim Danni's music career hasn't been successful. She does dance music, not pop/indie/rock music which is arguably more popular, and has had thirteen number ones in the UK club charts. Regardless though she's had fourteen top 20 hits in the UK...I mean how many artists reach that and are still on tv?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Dannii getting some support. :) Over at the X Factor forum, you'd think the poor woman was the devil herself at times.

As for Ronan - imagine him criticising anyone's singing? FFS....he's dreadful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Matt_123 wrote: »
    Haha bit rich coming from him, considering how embarassing his Boyzone comeback and solo career was.

I'm not a huge Dannii fan, but on another note it really irritates me how people claim Danni's music career hasn't been successful. She does dance music, not pop/indie/rock music which is arguably more popular, and has had thirteen number ones in the UK club charts. Regardless though she's had fourteen top 20 hits in the UK...I mean how many artists reach that and are still on tv?

danni had lots of hits here and in australia, just cos she is not as succesful as sister kylie doesnt mean she dont know what she talks about. she is good judge, last year she won had 2 contestants at the final and this year has good chance of winning wiht black girl singer. and ppl say danni is useless she is not, she is much better than cheryle cole and much much much much better than old hag sharon osboun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ZipGypsy wrote: »
    Nice to see Dannii getting some support. :) Over at the X Factor forum, you'd think the poor woman was the devil herself at times.

As for Ronan - imagine him criticising anyone's singing? FFS....he's dreadful.

he cant even sing in tune, cant call himself a singer. kylie and danni are better than all of boyzone put together.

i leave to watch the show now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    danni should have the girl susie in her group but there are bad choices this year.

i don't like any of the boys, i don't like any of the groups, i don't like rachel. any of the others ok they can win.
  • Options
    qwertyqueenqwertyqueen Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen and Ronan both sound very nasally when they "sing".
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt_123 wrote: »

Thats very nice of you,
    I'm glad others can acknowledge what she's done.

Some are fans also because of her musicals (Notre Dame De Paris & Grease) and her TV profile.
    It's very low of Ronan and the others to say these things but I not surprised one bit.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    5 years later and they're both working together now on X Factor Australia! They seem very friendly from what I've seen too.

Guess its water under the bridge now, which is nice :)
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been reading a 5 year old thread...!!!
    Anyway, I like Dannii, not so keen on Boyzone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen Gatley was a talentless little prat.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Stephen Gatley was a talentless little prat.

Oh I get it, one can be rude/offensive about Stephen Gately but we mustn't say anything about Fern Britton. You are very selective.;)

Stephen Gately did plenty of fund-raising too.

http://www.justgiving.com/StephenGately
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fern, to my knowledge hasn't made many or any bitchy remarks to someone to gain exposure. Stephen didn't gain much from being a bitch about someone in the press did he?

And I stand by what I said about Stephen. He was talentless, he was a prat.

You zeroed in on a woman doing a bike ride for charity for being fat. Maybe you're the prat.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Oh I get it, one can be rude/offensive about Stephen Gately but we mustn't say anything about Fern Britton. You are very selective.;)

Stephen Gately did plenty of fund-raising too.

http://www.justgiving.com/StephenGately

One is also allowed to be hugely negative about Philip Schofield, but not Jennifer Aniston. When people are criticising Aniston this is a 'negative forum' and we're all 'sad with no lives'. Schofield is always on Twitter so it's fine. Do keep up;)
  • Options
    gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The scumbag cheated on his wife. When that Stephen Gayely died he plugged and plugged and plugged his so-called sorrow while at the same time was plugging his album.

Utterly piece of nasty rubbish he is
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    The scumbag cheated on his wife. When that Stephen Gayely died he plugged and plugged and plugged his so-called sorrow while at the same time was plugging his album.

Very unpleasant post & BIB, horrible way to describe someone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very unpleasant post & BIB, horrible way to describe someone.

He had a lovely wife and children and he cheated by having an affair. He caused his wife agony and misery. Hate to think what you call bad if that is good! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Dannii is working and Kylie is a bigger star than Ronan will ever be and ever was..
    When Ronan starts saying Louis and Sharon O are past their best it might be credible. Both much older than the Minogue's and both had surgery and botox...Dannii chose a completely different kind of style of music, so we didn't have her and Kylie doing the same thing...Dannii has never shown any jealousy and has have a great career...Both Kylie and Dannii have had hits that are loved in club land...Boyzone were always a joke and would be limited to bad, cheap discos,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He had a lovely wife and children and he cheated by having an affair. He caused his wife agony and misery. Hate to think what you call bad if that is good! :rolleyes:

Where did I saw it was good?:confused:

I agree it was wrong he cheated on his wife but does that automatically make him "an utter piece of rubbish"?

I don't particularly like RK but personally speaking I found your comment very harsh especially the part about plugging his grief over SG.
    As for prefixing Stephen Gately's name with "that", not very nice imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did I saw it was good?:confused:

I agree it was wrong he cheated on his wife but does that automatically make him "an utter piece of rubbish"?

I don't particularly like RK but personally speaking I found your comment very harsh especially the part about plugging his grief over SG.
    As for prefixing Stephen Gately's name with "that", not very nice imo.

A man that cheats on his wife, caused her misery and ruins the marriage when young children are involved is utter rubbish!
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Lads, it's highly amusing that you're discussing somebody who you claim is 'past their best'.

My advice would be to take a look in the mirror.

Yep, the irony of it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A man that cheats on his wife, caused her misery and ruins the marriage when young children are involved is utter rubbish!

A rubbish husband, most definitely at the end of their marriage but rubbish husband throughout, I very much doubt that, why would his wife/ex wife stay with him so long if he was that bad.
    A rubbish person? I don't get that. Just because he made a huge mistake in his marriage doesn't mean he's altogether bad. .
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gosh, what a hilarious pun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gosh, what a hilarious pun.

I didn't even notice the childish spelling of Gately, I was more taken aback by the poster referring to someone as "that".