Options

Gareth Gates Having Passionate Affair With Co-Star (Merged)

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    melody22 wrote: »
    When a male and a female go around arm in arm and spend long periods of time together in a blacked out car, you can draw your own conclusions!

Some people wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!

As for being nobody's business but theirs, when a man goes around pretending to be a perfect husband and father, he is an hypocrite and needs to be shown as such.

Believe me, there will be no sueing of the Mail. Apart from Gareth, you would think Katie Hall's family would want to restore her now sullied reputation. That they haven't and they won't signals that the Mail told the truth.

All this doesn't detract from Gareth Gates excellence as a performer and a singer and he has done a first class performance as Marius in Les Miserables and has had rave reviews and I give him praise for that.

Pity that his morals don't match up!

Blimey, talk about putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5! Do you honestly believe that if a man and a woman walk together arm-in-arm, that they're having an affair? As for cars with blacked out windows - give me strenth!:rolleyes: Plenty of cars have blacked out windows! Using one with blacked out windows means nothing - my sister's car has blacked out windows at the back. She had her car spec-ed up with them because she has young children and wanted the windows at the back (where they sit) tinted to filter out the glare of the sun.

Katie's family can't sue - it has to be Katie herself and/or Gareth.

If you're happy to blindly believe randoms on the internet, that's fine, but I'm afraid I need more proof than that, which you have yet to present!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Well, you are perfectly right to believe what you want as other people are also entitled to believe what they want!

Pleased that your sister has a car with blacked out windows but if she sat in it, or whatever, for long periods of time , with a man not her husband, I am quite sure that people would suspect something was going on and tongues would start to wag!

However, live happily in your little dreamworld and I will live in mine.

P.S. It is strength - not strenth!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, you are perfectly right to believe what you want as other people are also entitled to believe what they want!

Pleased that your sister has a car with blacked out windows but if she sat in it, or whatever, for long periods of time , with a man not her husband, I am quite sure that people would suspect something was going on and tongues would start to wag!

However, live happily in your little dreamworld and I will live in mine.

P.S. It is strength - not strenth!

I doubt it - there are plenty of reasons why a couple would be sat in a car (not least, in the case of Gareth and Katie, the possibility that they were fully aware of the busybodies in their midst and wanted to have a conversation without the aforementioned busybodies listening in and reporting back to their mates, who would then broadcast it all over the internet)! And, to be honest, if Gareth and Katie were having an affair, I doubt they'd be conducting it in the back of a car!:rolleyes: Especially not when they both had perfectly good hotel rooms!

I don't live in a dream world - I just don't blindly accept gossip as the truth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I'm opting out of this thread.

I never knew that there were people in this world as obtuse as you obviously are.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Thank goodness I don't have to live with you but I feel very sorry for anybody who does!
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When a male and a female go around arm in arm and spend long periods of time together in a blacked out car, you can draw your own conclusions!

Some people wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!

As for being nobody's business but theirs, when a man goes around pretending to be a perfect husband and father, he is an hypocrite and needs to be shown as such.

Believe me, there will be no sueing of the Mail. Apart from Gareth, you would think Katie Hall's family would want to restore her now sullied reputation. That they haven't and they won't signals that the Mail told the truth.

All this doesn't detract from Gareth Gates excellence as a performer and a singer and he has done a first class performance as Marius in Les Miserables and has had rave reviews and I give him praise for that.

Pity that his morals don't match up!

Good point!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I never knew that there were people in this world as obtuse as you obviously are.

Thank goodness I don't have to live with you but I feel very sorry for anybody who does!

What a nasty, spiteful comment. There really is no need for personal attacks. By all means attack my opinions (preferably by providing evidence that your claims are true), but attacking me (or anyone else) personally isn't on.

As I said before, I don't blindly believe gossip. Especially not when the person gossiping is simply passing on second hand gossip. It's common sense to question, especially as its all too easy, with the anonymity of the internet, for people to make things up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Gareth and Katie are being hum drummed and quarted .
    what happened to the saying,"Innocent till proven guilty"
    Will somebody please i am begging, come up with some tangible evidence of this alleged affair!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

They affair has never been acknowledged !
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airam wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly but I didn't want to post and keep the thread going.

Gareth has been terrific as Marius. The only news that annoyed me recently was a piece on Sky showbiz news saying that a film would be made of the 25th anniversary of Les Mis - fine and I'd love to see one done, BUT the film would be of the Alfie Boe, Nick Jonas, Camilla Kerslake cast rather than Gareth and the rest of the superb cast who have slogged around the country touring it and getting great reviews all round..
    Is that the show on October 3rd at the O2? If so, I have tickets for it and will be gutted if John Owen-Jones and Gareth aren't in it!!!! :rolleyes:

Last time we saw Les Mis (touring), we went for a meal before the show near the theatre, and Gareth was also in there with his wife and their baby in a buggy, and I heard him tell someone that he had done the matinee and was going back for the evening show after tea and they looked like a happy little family!
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puuyluv wrote: »
    Will somebody please i am begging, come up with some tangible evidence of this alleged affair!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Lol I love that, "hum drummed and quarted" :D
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Lol I love that, "hum drummed and quarted" :D
    Haha.. it used to be 'hung, drawn and quartered'!! :D:D
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Eoin Mclove from Father Ted. Can a man without genitals have a passionate affair?
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Reciprocated I reckon.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Is that the show on October 3rd at the O2? If so, I have tickets for it and will be gutted if John Owen-Jones and Gareth aren't in it!!!! :rolleyes:

Last time we saw Les Mis (touring), we went for a meal before the show near the theatre, and Gareth was also in there with his wife and their baby in a buggy, and I heard him tell someone that he had done the matinee and was going back for the evening show after tea and they looked like a happy little family!

Thank you Mrs R. :)

People are so quick to believe everything the tabloids say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    puuyluv wrote: »

Thank you for just making me laugh so hard I actually almost did a little wee.
    Hum, drummed and quartered! Fantastic! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Already In UseAlready In Use Posts: 174
    Forum Member

You actually only appear to have joined DS to participate in this thread anyway!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You actually only appear to have joined DS to participate in this thread anyway!!
    Even if they have, I don't see what business that is of yours to be honest.
  • Options
    Already In UseAlready In Use Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Even if they have, I don't see what business that is of yours to be honest.
    None whatsoever I guess,just seemed a bit strange that was all.....Pardon me for commenting.