Options

Kerry Katona Is Single Again

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She cannot afford the petrol to keep going to warrington, but she is having anose and a boob job. Is she or isn't she ....bankrupt?

Morning fred! :)

...I've given up trying to make sense of it all - it just makes my head hurt!
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching the TV, Andrew Marr show and he does the sunday papers and Kerry is on the front cover of at least two newspapers...slow news day?

Like with Welshmum It's giving me a headache working it all out.
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Good to see the pics of Kerry and Bryan being civil at least.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredsnail wrote: »
    So if I find a suitable chav on a Friday night in town, hook her up with a partner on Saturday and take some pictures of them gazing at each other over their moonlit kebabs Hello or OK will pay me silly money to share with loving couple.

Then the following week they can split up over who's half of the bag of chips is larger and the Sunday papers will pay me more money.

Hey - nothing to this management/PR lark then is there :p

You're a natural :-D CAN really are the barrel scrapings though :D
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Powell & Nev are patting themselves on the back as no doubt they advised Katflap it was never going to work with Bodge
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'm almost surprised at the low-rent way in which she's sold her story five days after the break-up, and is completely inappropriately posing in a bikini like some wannabe wag. CAN have managed to make Peter Andre seem almost dignified at times (he's not) but there's no attempt to make Katona seem anything other than the trashy, publicity-hound she's always been. If you're going to reinvent her, at least elevate her above the fame-whorish Kerry of old, but no, here she is as cheap as ever.

At least they've stayed true to form getting her to trot out the obligatory "now I just want to concentrate on my kids" angle. But it's not fooling anyone.

How is a woman this unpopular getting this much press? It's a truly weird phenomena.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How is a woman this unpopular getting this much press? It's a truly weird phenomena.
    It was all part of Powell & Hendricks little plan to make them the biggest to rival saint Max Cifford
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Claire Powell is still trying to fool us that Kerry has transformed herself. I give it 3 months before she's back with Croft and locking herself in the bathroom again.

I don't believe for one second that she gives a stuff about anything other than lining her pockets. Her kids are way down on her list of priorities - and no amount of twaddle emanating from her fat gob now will convince me otherwise.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm almost surprised at the low-rent way in which she's sold her story five days after the break-up, and is completely inappropriately posing in a bikini like some wannabe wag. CAN have managed to make Peter Andre seem almost dignified at times (he's not) but there's no attempt to make Katona seem anything other than the trashy, publicity-hound she's always been. If you're going to reinvent her, at least elevate her above the fame-whorish Kerry of old, but no, here she is as cheap as ever.

At least they've stayed true to form getting her to trot out the obligatory "now I just want to concentrate on my kids" angle. But it's not fooling anyone.

Totally agree, CAN have really sunk low with this one, I can't think of anything positive to say about Katona, she is no role mode, just so pathetically desperate for fame. I have really gone off CAN since they signed Katona.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reality TV star was reportedly unhappy with Waldron's drinking and was also struggling to pay the petrol costs of driving to Warrington to visit him

But yet she can afford numerous holidays so far this year, and she's taking the kids to America soon ?
    She is now focusing her attention on her children,

This is what she should have done after Bryan left her, and not rush into the arms of any man who would have her.

We'll see how long this all lasts for.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    CAN, CANNOT fool the public with this woman, nor any of their other Z-listers, their one trick pony of weight loss, kids, victim routines are all they can peddle. No talent among any one of them, least of all Katona.
  • Options
    cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAN, CANNOT fool the public with this woman, nor any of their other Z-listers, their one trick pony of weight loss, kids, victim routines are all they can peddle. No talent among any one of them, least of all Katona.

I think Chantelle has left them, she probably saw sense or beacuse she hasn't any children, they couldn't sell her. I bet Kerrys on the front of OK in the next few weeks playing the devoted mum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    I think Chantelle has left them, she probably saw sense or beacuse she hasn't any children, they couldn't sell her. I bet Kerrys on the front of OK in the next few weeks playing the devoted mum.

And we all know it will be 100percent pure BULLSHIT!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cmw wrote: »
    Totally agree, CAN have really sunk low with this one, I can't think of anything positive to say about Katona, she is no role mode, just so pathetically desperate for fame. I have really gone off CAN since they signed Katona.

Powell & Hendricks knew what they were doing by getting Katflap on their books means that their bank balance will be even bigger
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the saying "you can't flog a dead horse", CAN have managed it....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    You know the saying "you can't flog a dead horse", CAN have managed it....

and now they have got themselves a turd polishing serivce too
  • Options
    cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh please..,. what were them photos of her dancing down the street hand and hand with her disgrace of a mother the other week then. Can't afford the petrol to get to Warrington! what a joke!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why introduce yet another new man to your kids if you weren't serious about him ?...Why go on a romantic holiday, drive hundreds of miles every week etc etc.

She needs to step out of the spotlight and focus on them kids, but no doubt we'll be seeing even more set up "family" photographs, and numerous interviews still.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrong forum.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lins_81 wrote: »
    Why introduce yet another new man to your kids if you weren't serious about him ?...Why go on a romantic holiday, drive hundreds of miles every week etc etc.

Simple, she's an idiot.:sleep:

Plus she is doing a Jordan....as in ME ME ME.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, what they fail to realise is the majority of the public is sick of them and their constant attention seeking and lies. It was only this week in OK! that kerry said she was happy with her man....when really she split up with him last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail article has been updated again with new photo's in which Kerry is back on the Burgers and her tattoo on her back is still there intact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the last thing she needs to do is feed that eldest daughter a burger ( if she did that is)

I thought she wanted that tattoo removed, more tripe spoken.

Good to see her and Bryan on more civil terms....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just waiting for next weeks NOTW when Bodge The Builder tells his side of the story
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am just waiting for next weeks NOTW when Bodge The Builder tells his side of the story

I bet he is on his mobile trying to sell his story as we speak.:D