John Terry more revelations this sunday

2»

Comments

• FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Never having heard of him, I had to Google him. He looks like he should be Jack Tweed's older brother. Why is footballing in showbiz? :confused:

You've never heard of JT?? Wow - that's quite an achievement considering his ugly mug was plastered over the papers for what felt like weeks.

But yes - not sure it's Showbiz! I think showbiz and scandal go together - maybe that's why?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone really care?

People have already got their opinions of him, he has lost the England Captaincy he won't leave/loose the Chelsea captaincy.......unless it's some link to Mrs Abromovich, the wife won't leave and the mother is still a shop lifter so who cares?

And the dad does drugs we cannot leave him out.LOL.:D

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/587550/John-Terrys-dad-sells-cocaine-in-bar.html

Surely there cannot be much more to follow!!!!!!!!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Exactly. It's obviously a slow showbiz week.

I'd love it if Chelsea slapped every single NOTW journalist with a life ban from Stamford Bridge and a permanent restraining order.

Ever hear of freedom of the press

they're just doing their job

If a footballer provides the fodder by being unable to keep it zipped, then more fool them

if terry hasn't copped on by now, he's thicker than i thought and that's saying something :D
  • Chelseafan101Chelseafan101 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except that they're just printing the same story from January, presumably in another bid to pitch our title bid off the rails and onto its side at the bottom of the embankment with the wagons piled up behind. If they don't want us (Chelsea) to win the title, why don't they just say so?

The NOTW is one of several hundred things I would take great pleasure in wiping my backside on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spider9 wrote: »
    I quite fancy John Terry. Yes, I know. :(
    So do I
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Except that they're just printing the same story from January, presumably in another bid to pitch our title bid off the rails and onto its side at the bottom of the embankment with the wagons piled up behind. If they don't want us (Chelsea) to win the title, why don't they just say so?

The NOTW is one of several hundred things I would take great pleasure in wiping my backside on.

If a team lets a paper ruin their chances of the title then it's a pretty pathetic team in the 1st place and chelsea won it even with the revelations so you shouldn't fret about it!

However as a man u fan I pray it does :D although wayne rooney's form is pretty bad at the mo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't let them, they've been at it since Mourinho arrived. They usually fail, but it infuriates me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We didn't let them, they've been at it since Mourinho arrived. They usually fail, but it infuriates me.

why do they keep providing fodder for them though?

keep it zipped and for the mrs's eyes only and voila no expose! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they're reprinting an 8 month old story. As the advert said, "this story was run in January".
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's father to Chloe Mafia's child.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    The only way I'll be surprised is if it turns out he shagged a goat.
    :p well I would not be surprised! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only way this will be a 'shocking revelation' is if his pathetic sap of a wife grows a pair and files for divorce. Instead, in the aftermath, no doubt we will be subjected to more 'intimate family pictures' with her clinging to him for dear life....

Grows a pair of what?

And would she still be his 'wife' if she did?.....
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    In other words anything with a pulse

Seems that way :D
    di60 wrote: »
    the only 'shocking revelation' I can invisage regarding John Terry, is if he has gone more than a week remaining faithful to that doormat of his
    Yep, think that would be the only thing that would shock us now.:p
    Does anyone really care?

People have already got their opinions of him, he has lost the England Captaincy he won't leave/loose the Chelsea captaincy.......unless it's some link to Mrs Abromovich, the wife won't leave and the mother is still a shop lifter so who cares?

That's the problem, he has nothing more to lose, so he is likely to carry on isn't he?
    Never having heard of him, I had to Google him. He looks like he should be Jack Tweed's older brother. Why is footballing in showbiz? :confused:

Because the new breed of footballers live their lives as much on the front pages of the press as they do the back pages now a days. They sell their lives to showbiz mags heat/hello etc and their Wag's have careers in the showbiz industry. Theyve made their lives become a hot topic in the showbiz sections, its not like they can complain now is it:D
    The only thing that would shock me about any married or otherwise attached footballer would be if he managed to keep his kn*b in his pants.

Again, true. It seems as though theirs one of these scandals every bloody sunday.:eek:
    Ever hear of freedom of the press
    they're just doing their job
    If a footballer provides the fodder by being unable to keep it zipped, then more fool them
    if terry hasn't copped on by now, he's thicker than i thought and that's saying something :D
    Exactly, they set themselves up to be covered by the press, the public are interested in these guys, of course their going to cover all aspects of their private lives not just the positives they seem to sell when it suits them too. The press DO go too far, but they cant play the media when it suits them too and complain when they are present when it doesnt suit them too.:rolleyes: If you invite the media into your personal life, then you shoud take everything that comes with it. Maybe these celebs should think twice about selling their baby pics/wedding pics before they do. Sometimes it might help to think family is more important than a pay day from one of the glossy's!

Im sorry but that sounds a tad daft, :D no one was complaining they were de-railing Manutd. All they've done is hound Rooney and co. for weeks now since the scandal erupted. It's certainly had an affect on his game (of course that's his own doing) but Im sure the press knew it would affect his mental state during the beginning of the season. The media arent interested in who wins or loses, they are only interested in what sells and what's in demand by the public. You'd think they would want England to win wouldn't you, naturally, so then why would they cover the scandals of the england team so heavily at such a crucial time? It isn't about who they prefer as a team, personal support doesn't come into the media game.:confused:
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Does anyone really care?

I'd forgotten that the mother in law was also involved in that incident........ what a thoroughly rancid lot they are!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165218/England-captain-John-Terrys-mother-shoplifted-flip-flops-tracksuit-leggings-pet-food.html
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    The only way I'll be surprised is if it turns out he shagged a goat.
    :D That would explain his groin injury.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member

He couldn't be knocking off a celeb, could he?

Surely he'd have his lamps punched out if he was. :)
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member
    Apparently he's been sneaking off to go and play football with his mates. I'm so disappointed. What sort of example is that to set?

At least it gives him a reason for playing away from home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And his Mum had it away with Jamie Carraghers brother
  • EmotionEmotion Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Do we even care.

The NOTW is a right-wing scandal sheet which should be banned for invasion of privacy and for not being a newspaper.

There is more important hapenings in the world, such as the country in recession and the evil coalition wrecking everything.
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    grotbags1 wrote: »

"John Terry's Ma...she loves the scouse c*ck"

Rude...but funny song :)
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Isn't THAT notw Advert, just a P**s Take, of the previous boring revelations....

I don't think it's NEW revelations.... Atall

or maybe I'm wrong...
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And about his mum sh*gging Jamie Carraghers brother?

....allegedly:o

ETA Oops, sombody beat me to that one!
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grotbags1 wrote: »
    the_phoo wrote: »
    And about his mum sh*gging Jamie Carraghers brother?

....allegedly:o

ETA Oops, sombody beat me to that one!

I never heard this one before :eek:
  • Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    IT'S an Advert, for NOTW... They have now Dated the Advert 31/01/10.

so there are NO New Revelations......