Problems with music on htc wildfire

whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi all, my dad just got the above phone but is having problems putting music on to it. I've tried dragging and dropping into the music folder but it doesn't work as the songs don't appear on the phone. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• *Italiagirl**Italiagirl* Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    When your plugging it in via the usb does it say mass storage mode on the screen
  • HardstylerHardstyler Posts: 1,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    turn your fone off then back on again... samething happens to me but when j download music.. a reboot should do it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Make sure you're dragging the music to the memory card, not to the 'phone itself
  • whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bagsbunny wrote: »
    Make sure you're dragging the music to the memory card, not to the 'phone itself

Sorry to sound thick, but what do yiu mean? I dragged it into the music folder which is there when I click on e drive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Sorry, it was me being thick, thinking that the memory card would show as a seperate drive from the 'phone- of course, it doesn't.

I take it your Wildfire has a memory card installed with enough space for the music?
  • lloydbaylisslloydbayliss Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if this is any help, but on my Nokia 5800, sometimes after copying music onto it, I have to go into options and hit 'Refresh library'. Don't know if HTC has a similar option?