Cher slagging off Dannii, finalists and almost everyone on the show

Comments

• Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though it may be made up.If she does get some sort of recording contract she's going to be crucified before she even attempts to rise up.Perhaps this is why Cheryl is seeming cosying up to Cher.It will deflect all the negative press that has been popping up about her.Especially if she gets the US X-factor gig, which is still not confirmed however.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    I dont doubt Cher thinks highly of herself but this just sounds like a crock of shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Cheryl had words with Wagner over what he was quoted as saying. Wonder if she will do the same to Cher?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pathetic attempt to end Cher's career before it's even started
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    give it six months and she'll have false boobs and be married to a footballer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    give it six months and she'll have false boobs and be married to a footballer

I hope not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    What an absolute load of rubbish.
  • astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not mad on her, but anyone who believes something like this without questioning it, is stupid.
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whether it's true or not, it's not going to do her any harm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    It could be made up, it could be entirely true. No one knows, least of all anyone on here who claim is all "cobblers".

From what I have observed, read and heard, there is a ring to it, but it is bound to be blown up wildly out of proportion.

For the record, Cher, in my humble opinion. is over-rated, under-talented and irrelevant in musical terms.

Good fair post, as you say there is probably a bit of truth to it but also likely a little exaggeration.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to think the Simon comment was true. Good on her if it was.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    This artical does seem like BS, as much as I want to believe that its true!!

It wouldnt surprise me if she slags of Dannii, her attitude towards her was awful anyway after Dannii suggested she do a ballad (and low and behold Cher is in the bottom 2 that week and what does she sing?? o a ballard)
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    vidalia wrote: »
    Was that an end of term writing exercise for Year 5 pupils?

spot on
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    This artical does seem like BS, as much as I want to believe that its true!!

It wouldnt surprise me if she slags of Dannii, her attitude towards her was awful anyway after Dannii suggested she do a ballad (and low and behold Cher is in the bottom 2 that week and what does she sing?? o a ballard)

Must admit - I found that amusing :D
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karma Will Hit Her When Her Debut Album Flops!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Whether it's true or not, it's not going to do her any harm.

Slagging off Simon and Cheryl could do her a lot of harm. But there has been so much rubbish written about Cher, it's hard to know what to believe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Cher, but this is such made up BS!
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt says she's a 'sweetheart' - I have seen him say this on TV interviews, mind you he was 'reported' to have called her a dick too. He'd know Cher, he has lived with her for 10 weeks !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    It could be made up, it could be entirely true. No one knows, least of all anyone on here who claim is all "cobblers".

From what I have observed, read and heard, there is a ring to it, but it is bound to be blown up wildly out of proportion.

For the record, Cher, in my humble opinion. is over-rated, under-talented and irrelevant in musical terms.

Yup. I am sure Cher could be all sweetness and light when things were going her way and a 'proper little madam' when they weren't but as with all reports/stories, so much is omitted that most comments are taken out of context.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it hard to believe.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a Cher fan at all BUT that must be the most made up bull shit story I have EVER heard!
    :p

She said she wanted Matt to win and that she voted for him.... really doubt she would say that about Cheryl and Simon too... considering she was favoured by them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mean to disrespect British people but your 'journalists' are the worst ever!! Had never seen such obsession to take hits on a reality show contestant like this one. Plus so many things that are obviously not true. They have zero credibility. It's scary because the press should be the artist's voice and the bridge to the public but they just write so much BS! Fail!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twombly wrote: »
    How ironic as the biggest loser is Cher (with her goat skin face)....

Is that absolutely necessary?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    That is rubbish!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    Sounds like it came from "The Onion".