Options

Frequency for tuning in hd channels

bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know the frequency of bbc hd,itv hd,c4 hd?

Comments

• Options
    mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bronson wrote: »
    Does anyone know the frequency of bbc hd,itv hd,c4 hd?
    The UHF channel that the HD mux is on varies according to transmitter. So a good start would be to state which transmitter you use, or if not that, the region/area that you are in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    The UHF channel that the HD mux is on varies according to transmitter. So a good start would be to state which transmitter you use, or if not that, the region/area that you are in.

The transmitter is Pontop pike
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Nigel GoodwinNigel Goodwin Posts: 58,517
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't any HD box automatically tune the HD channels?, I suscpect he probably hasn't got a Freeview HD box or TV?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't any HD box automatically tune the HD channels?, I suscpect he probably hasn't got a Freeview HD box or TV?.

Well you are wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wigam wrote: »

Thanks.:)
  • Options
    prkingprking Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »
    Well you are wrong.

How enigmatic! Is it that you have FreeviewHD equipment but the auto-scan isn't picking up the channels?
  • Options
    N.DeanN.Dean Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The first sentence is question, so can't easily be "wrong". The second sentence is a statement ( even though you have put a question mark on the end ), so I suspect that the OP is saying that this statement is wrong, i.e. he does have a Freeview HD box or TV.
    I think the OP has answered your post literally.