Sexy Sandeesh Revealed

PPIPPI Posts: 433
Forum Member
Yup they were fake blue tinted contacts... in the crowd tonight with her natural big browns on view!

Comments

• Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot Please!
  • PPIPPI Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Screenshot Please!

no idea how to do them, but me and the missus have done the old rewinds and pauses via SKY + and she is defo eau natural tonight... eye wise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PPI wrote: »
    Yup they were fake blue tinted contacts... in the crowd tonight with her natural big browns on view!

I don't recall her having blue eyes? They've always been big brown eyes!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member

She had hazel-green eyes... :/ Blue would have looked extremely odd on Asian woman.
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still a stunning woman. Totally gorgeous.
  • abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had hazel-green eyes... :/ Blue would have looked extremely odd on Asian woman.

Why does everyone always say that? I've known many Asian women with naturally blue, green and grey eyes. I think these eye colours are more prevalent from the north of the country (?) someone correct me if I'm wrong (?)

Anyway, no more unusual or usual than a Westerner with brown/black eyes (?)
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rare not odd.
    Forum Member
    Why does everyone always say that? I've known many Asian women with naturally blue, green and grey eyes. I think these eye colours are more prevalent from the north of the country (?) someone correct me if I'm wrong (?)

I've never seen an Asian woman with blue eyes in my entire life. And by Asian, I mean someone who obviously ethnically originates from the Indian subcontinent or thereabouts, like Sandeesh.

I've seen a fair few Asian people with green and hazel eyes, sure. Definitely not as common as dark brown eyes in Europe though.
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Rare not odd.

Odd, because it must be exceptionally rare.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen an Asian woman with blue eyes in my entire life. And by Asian, I mean someone who obviously ethnically originates from the Indian subcontinent or thereabouts, like Sandeesh.

I've seen a fair few Asian people with green and hazel eyes, sure. Definitely not as common as dark brown eyes in Europe though.

I think the poster was maybe feeling that "odd" has negative connotations, whereas "rare" or even "unusual" is saying the same thing, but making it sound nicer. I have unusual colour eyes for my skin tone but I'd be a bit insulted if someone called my eyes odd!
  • abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have a friend with an Asian father. All his sisters, mother and aunts (all Asian) have pale blue eyes. One of them have slightly greeny blue.

I'm pretty sure that they don't all wear tinted contacts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Nope, the colourist puts the effect on in post-production.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    I know Thai and Vietnamese people with natural blue eyes anyway i've never seen Sandeesh with blue eyes :confused: her eyes have just been the usual hazel coloured too me.

She might be wearing "circle lenses" though if you look that up, her eyes are quite big so who knows.
    Forum Member
    Born lippy wrote: »
    I think the poster was maybe feeling that "odd" has negative connotations, whereas "rare" or even "unusual" is saying the same thing, but making it sound nicer. I have unusual colour eyes for my skin tone but I'd be a bit insulted if someone called my eyes odd!

I can see why. :) Hope I explained myself afterwards.
    I have a friend with an Asian father. All his sisters, mother and aunts (all Asian) have pale blue eyes. One of them have slightly greeny blue.

I'm pretty sure that they don't all wear tinted contacts.

I'm not saying it can't occur. I'm aware of blond-haired, blue eyed people who've been living in the Indian subcontinent for thousands of years, for example. Just saying how rare it would be for a woman with Sandeesh's features to have genuinely blue eyes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member

I think its "Kashmir" that blue/green eyes are quite normal.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

Yes, so have I - my sister is one of them, and my family is originally from India.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Yes, I agree, blue/green/grey eyes can occur....certainly. But tonight I too noticed the stark difference in Sandeesh's own eye colour. They were indeed unusually *brown*! (Perhaps she had brown tinted lenses in! ;))