Options

My Dancing With The Stars

soapdoctorsoapdoctor Posts: 3,187
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I would say I was also inspired by Jess, but I wasn't:p I told Stig on Monday I'd do this:)

Cast reveal soon:)

Comments

• Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Good cast, but I doubt JK and Naomi would do it. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good cast, but I doubt JK and Naomi would do it. :o

I wanted a bit of variety in the cast:) I couldn't think of any American models/authors:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This bit was definitely inspired by me ;)

It was:) And to remind me who everyone is if I forget, lol:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapdoctor wrote: »
    I wanted a bit of variety in the cast:) I couldn't think of any American models/authors:p

You could've gone on Wikipedia and searched America's Next Top Model :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could've gone on Wikipedia and searched America's Next Top Model :D

I did but I didn't recognise any of the names except from Tyra Banks:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, Naomi did do the Italian version, so it could happen I guess. :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3kbTBVHU5k
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Naomi did do the Italian version, so it could happen I guess. :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3kbTBVHU5k

Does that mean she's not allowed to do this series?:o
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that mean she's not allowed to do this series?:o

I think she only guested on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    I think she only guested on it.

Oh okay, thanks Val:)

I can't find anything about her being a contestant on Wikipedia:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiki Barber will win! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiki Barber will win! :D

I wanted a sports star who wasn't to tall, as I wasn't sure which pro to put them with, so I was impressed with my find of Tiki, who is 5 ft 10!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Launch Show starting soon:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello to all of you at home! Dancing With The Stars is back for another season, and we're sure that this season will be the best yet! Earlier today, we announced the cast! Before we go any further, lets have another look at this years participants!

Tonight we will be finding out who will be judging this season, but more importantly whom will be dancing with whom! All of last seasons professionals are returning, and ex professionals Lacey Shwimmer & Brian Fortuna are returning!

Before we go any further, we have a very special performance!Dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha to Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida, it's this years professionals!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! I'm sure everyone agree that was an excellent performance! Now it's time for the first 7 celebrities to discover who will try and help them get that glitterball trophy!

Melody Thornton, your partner has danced in every series yet, and lets hope he has the same luck with you he's had 3 times before, it's Derek Hough!

Taboo, your partner came 6th last year, let;'s hope she gets to the final with you! It's Chelsie Hightower!

Jamie Lynn Spears, your partner has danced with a Spice Girl before, will he be able to cook up something spicy with you? It's Maskim Chmerkovskiy!

Matt Groening, you're an excellent cartoonist, but are you an excellent dancer? Karina Smirnoff will try and turn you into a brilliant dancer!

Naomi Campbell, your partner danced with an R&B legend last series, will he be able to do any better with you? It's Tristan MacManus!

David Henrie, Disney stars like yourself usually have luck on their side in this show, but is it on yours? Cheryl Burke will try and ensure it is!

Aisha Tyler, you're on a show called The Talk, but have you got The Moves? Valentin Chmerkovskiy will see!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is now time to meet our 3 judges. Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli & Carrie Ann Inaba have all had to depart the show, meaning their is 3 spots on the panel!

The head judge for this series will be Nigel Lythgoe! Nigel has previously appeared on So You Think You Can Dance!

The second male judge is choreographer Kenny Ortega! Kenny choreographed all three of the High School Musical franchise!

The only female judge will be confirmed after the remaining celebrities meet their partners for the first time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rondell Sheridan, your partner has danced on this show since season 3, and is hoping she will win for a second time with you! It's Kym Johnson!

JK Rowling, your partner decided to rejoin the show this year, it's Brian Fortuna!

Tiki Barber, your partner is the reigning champion, and she is hoping to win for the 2nd time in a row with you, it's Peta Murgatroyd!

Caroline Rhea, your partner was eliminated first last season, but he's hoping that he will be a winner this year, it's Tony Dovaloni!

Brian Dunkleman, your partner was the 2nd to be eliminated in the last season, but she is hoping that she can make you an excellent dancer! It's Anna Trebunskaya!

Jessica Lowndes, your partner guided Katherine Jenkins to the runner up position last season, but he's hoping that he does better with you! It's Mark Ballas!

And last but not least, Jason Lee, your partner is also returning to the show after a one season absence, it's Lacey Schwimmer!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FULL CAST
    Melody Thornton & Derek Hough
    Jamie Lynn Spears & Maskim Chmerkovskiy
    Naomi Campbell & Tristan McManus
    Aisha Tyler & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
    JK Rowling & Brian Fortuna
    Caroline Rhea & Tony Dovolani
    Jessica Lowndes & Mark Ballas
    Taboo & Chelsie Hightower
    Matt Groening & Karina Smirnoff
    David Henrie & Cheryl Burke
    Rondell Sheridan & Kym Johnson
    Tiki Barber & Peta Murgatroyd
    Brian Dunkleman & Anna Trebunskaya
    Jason Lee & Lacey Schwimmer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you're all thinking. Who is the third judge! Well, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the 3rd judge isn't famous, she is directly from the forum! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for our 3rd judge dondfan998, aka Val!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAST
    Melody Thornton & Derek Hough
    Jamie Lynn Spears & Maskim Chmerkovskiy
    Naomi Campbell & Tristan McManus
    Aisha Tyler & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
    JK Rowling & Brian Fortuna
    Caroline Rhea & Tony Dovolani
    Jessica Lowndes & Mark Ballas
    Taboo & Chelsie Hightower
    Matt Groening & Karina Smirnoff
    David Henrie & Cheryl Burke
    Rondell Sheridan & Kym Johnson
    Tiki Barber & Peta Murgatroyd
    Brian Dunkleman & Anna Trebunskaya
    Jason Lee & Lacey Schwimmer

JUDGES
    Nigel Lythgoe
    Kenny Ortega
    Valerie Hashburntar

Join me, StigOfTheKrump and I've Got Class later on when we discuss this season's contestant's! Closing the launch show is British Pop sensation Cher Lloyd, with her debut US single Want U Back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, and welcome to the all new spin off to Dancing With The Stars! Tonight we will be talking to StigOfTheKrump and I've Got Class! Welcome guys! What do you think of the lineup this season?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well! I definitely love Tiki Barber- I think he has huge potential! I also think Jaime Lynn Spears will do amazing! Rondell Sheridan ill be appalling lol! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's great - Melody will be very good, and I agree with Jess on Tiki - but I think Matt will be bad. ;)