Freetime shows missing on ITV Player?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
Forum Member
Hi. I wonder if some kind person could check ITV player on freetime on an HDR 1000S.
In particular I'm asking if someone could check Saturday 21/2/2014 and tell me whether Ant and Dec's Takeaway is there. I bought an HDR 1000S today and was checking freetime out. Went back to Saturday and only one show is listed - Jeremy Kyle - yet if I go into ITV player on a different device (Samsung Smart TV) there are lots of shows listed including Ant and Dec. I'm trying to establish whether it is Freetime itself that is the problem or is it just my machine. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Have you actually checked ITV Player rather than just going back through the guide?
    Home > On Demand > ITV Player.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Have you actually checked ITV Player rather than just going back through the guide?
    Home > On Demand > ITV Player.

Yes. Going into ITV player directly (as I did on the Samsung TV before and now the HDR 1000S) shows it is present but doesn't help me decide whether there is a problem with freetime for everyone or is it just my machine? Or has freetime been designed to just show a random selection on the HDR1000S?
    Forum Member
    I've just checked mine and it's exactly the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I've just checked mine and it's exactly the same.

Thanks. Looks like it's just a Freetime thing then and not just my machine. I'll have to live with it. Again, thanks.
    Forum Member
    It's probably just a glitch from Freesats end as all other days apart from Sat & Sun have full listings.
    Forum Member
    Here's the official word from Freesat regarding this.
    Hi Michael, there was an issue last week with the information we received from ITV, which was corrected when it was flagged early this week. So while Saturday and Sunday aren't showing the full list, this shouldn't happen going forward. Please do let me know if you see any different.