Your next game?

Comments

• MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fallout 4 and Black Ops 3.

I did have Assassin's Creed Syndicate on pre order but I cancelled because I know most of my time will be taken up with the other 2 games until way after Christmas. Also I need to still finish AC Unity. The controls are horrible though. :(
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,462
    Forum Member
    Until Dawn - Can't wait until Friday!
    Uncharted Collection - Just hurry up and release please?
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forgot to put Uncharted Collection on my list. I don't usually like buying remastered games but I'm making an exception with this one. Never completed the first one so want to do that and replay the other 2, Uncharted 2 was my favourite one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Only bought a playstation recently with all the hype about the Final Fantasy 7 remake. Next game though is probably Fallout 4, might go for the new Fifa if it actually looks any different
  • ZaphodskiZaphodski Posts: 4,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite79 wrote: »
    MGS possibly. Fallout 4 interests me but Bethesda's games are always broken so I won't be touching that one for at least a year.

I was going to say Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront, however your comment about buggy Bethesda games reminded me that Fallout 3, although a great game, was buggier than a ant hill. So just SWB then...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fifa'16 on Thursday, if I'm lucky Wednesday.
  • Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,718
    Forum Member
    Yakuza 5 for PS3.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably WWE 2K16. Nothing really that interests me too much that I'd pay full price for out before then.
  • sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Either Mad Max or Rocket League if I was buying now. Still got some unplayed games so might well hold off for a while until I get anything new.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ATM I've got Uncharted Collection, Guitar Hero & Darksiders remake preordered for my PS4! :)
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Fifa 16
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted Collection and then probably nothing until Uncharted 4.
  • dave666dave666 Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly need for speed I'm unsure I signed up for the beta hopefully will be selected
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Next game ... Ireland v Romania ...

Oh, wrong forums ....

Errrrrrrr, The Witcher 3 ... It goes on forever :)
  • BadbarnetBadbarnet Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    No Mans Sky (hopefully the hype is justified)

Fallout 4

Just Cause 3
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) then Rise of the Tomb Raider (XB1)

Not long bought Until Dawn and The Nathan Drake collection
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Battlefront, Need for Speed & Fallout 4 but one of them has to wait until Christmas
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got the Uncharted Collection the weekend so that'll last me a while. My next game after that will be Halo 5.

The rest of the year will probably be Fallout 4 and Rise Of The Tomb Raider at Christmas.
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got my daughter Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Starter Pack with Inside Out's Disgust.

For me it will be Halo 5: Guardians.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    Next game ... Ireland v Romania ...

Oh, wrong forums ....

Errrrrrrr, The Witcher 3 ... It goes on forever :)

Witcher the gift that keeps giving, going to get back into that game, slightly distracted with Uncharted though so struggling to make time for everything.

Next game on PS4, probably Uncharted 4
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DragonQuest: Heroes this Friday! :)

(should have finished RockBand & Lego (the movie) by then! :blush:
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brother wants me to get GTA5 so we can play online although not sure how well it plays considering how crap Fifa 16 is.
  • Gemma_HardingGemma_Harding Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have metal gear solid V and the Uncharted collection just now. hopefully getting the next Assassins creed for my Xmas
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Uncharted 4 are my next must haves for big retail releases.

If I can get Black Ops 3, Just Cause 3 or AC: Syndicate cheap then I will nab them although I'm happy to wait 6 months before picking them up.

I might double dip on Gravity Rush Remastered and hopefully find some time to play Tearaway Unfolded.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Witcher the gift that keeps giving, going to get back into that game, slightly distracted with Uncharted though so struggling to make time for everything.

Next game on PS4, probably Uncharted 4

I decided I wasn't going to pick up the UC Collection until I have The Witcher finished. I'd never get it done if I was been sidetracked by other games.