Options

How much of The Doctors adventures did the cracks erase?

2»

Comments

• Options
    steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the easy answer:

It erases whatever era and episodes you weren't a fan of and keeps only those you enjoyed.

Goodbye, Slyvester McCoy in that case! :D

Oi! Layoff Sylvester. He was a fantastic Doctor!
  • Options
    johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    steven1977 wrote: »
    It should be erased from history. If they had actually made it as if he was actually a future doctor it would of worked but instead ruined it.

Couldn't agree less. For me, the only bit that outright didn't work was the Cyber dreadnought, although I do agree that Lake should have had the chance to properly take on the Doctor role once, in defeating those that took his wife from him.
  • Options
    steven1977steven1977 Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree less. For me, the only bit that outright didn't work was the Cyber dreadnought, although I do agree that Lake should have had the chance to properly take on the Doctor role once, in defeating those that took his wife from him.

It would of been a good story had they actually gone on the idea of a future doctor meeting the current doctor as they ve never done that idea before.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only saw the Next Doctor once which was when it actually aired, it was god-awful and left mer majorly disappointed.