Options

Perez: "I used to be Katie Hopkins"

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Do you actually have any idea what you're talking about? Do you realise that although 'perfect newborns' are in short supply for adoption there are many, many older children often with disabilities, special needs and emotional problems that need loving homes.

I think the 'perfect newborns' generally go to young two parent familes - a lot of the more difficult to place kids would languish in care homes (and a lot do) if it weren't for the less conventional parents who choose to adopt.

I'm not really firing on all cylinders this morning - I'm not wording my post correctly - there is one of these 'baiting' words that keeps coming into my head but I'm stopping myself from using it.

I think you'd do yourself a favour to research some stuff before you sit blindly tapping out stuff and regurgitating Hopkins speak without thinking it through.

Your wording was absolutely perfect! Thank you for that.;-)
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Indeed Bunions, sorry I was watching a film...kind of

I totally agree with what you say, I just see this person intent on some kind of personal 'pat me on the back' it's cringe-worthy for me and has no apparent concern for what is real life challenges.
    Was it good Mrs T? ;)

Yes, she's playing to a gallery inhabited by a bunch of individuals who are probably as warped and spiteful as she is.

It must be emotionally draining having to be perpetually nasty so she's probably deserving of pity more than anything.
    postit wrote: »
    I believe the Kool Aid reference is to do with the Jim Jones massacre in Guyana, Bunions. As usual, she's trying to be contraversial and only succeeding in making herself look dumb
    Oh I fully understood the meaning of what she referenced and as I mentioned in my subesquent post - seems like she's grovelling to the Americans to me which is a bit rich considering the extremely low opinion she has of them.
  • Options
    Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you actually have any idea what you're talking about? Do you realise that although 'perfect newborns' are in short supply for adoption there are many, many older children often with disabilities, special needs and emotional problems that need loving homes.

I think the 'perfect newborns' generally go to young two parent familes - a lot of the more difficult to place kids would languish in care homes (and a lot do) if it weren't for the less conventional parents who choose to adopt.

I'm not really firing on all cylinders this morning - I'm not wording my post correctly - there is one of these 'baiting' words that keeps coming into my head but I'm stopping myself from using it.

I think you'd do yourself a favour to research some stuff before you sit blindly tapping out stuff and regurgitating Hopkins speak without thinking it through.

Saying that 'perfect newborns generally go to two parent families' is absolutely ridiculous, where are you getting this information from :confused:
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Saying that 'perfect newborns generally go to two parent families' is absolutely ridiculous, where are you getting this information from :confused:

If you read the post she says "I think perfect newborns go to ...." She does not claim that it is fact. I myself would also naturally assume that so-called perfect newborns would preferably be placed with a two parent family. My assumption could of course be completely wrong and you may have information that proves me wrong. I would be happy to know if there are facts to the contrary.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Well I think it's odd that anyone is truly racist or homophobic. To me it's the same as deciding to hate/dislike someone just because they have blue eyes for example, it really is as pathetic as that.

I just don't think that a single person should be adopting or having a surrogate kid. There are loads of couples out there who want to adopt and surely it's more stable for an unwanted child or a child who is alone to be in a family unit?
    The thing with Perez is that there is nothing about his life that is stable and just because he wants to have something doesn't mean he should be able to have it.

It's the society of today tho, we think we should be able to have whatever we want, whenever we want.

Oh people can be racist, homophobic or just downright nasty for many reasons, some purely for self gain.

Well the guidance regarding adoption goes totally against what you think I'd suggest 'your thoughts' on the matter are very much out of place nowadays.

Anyway adoption in this discussion doesn't really come into it as Perez's son is indeed his son and from what I have seen he appears to show a lot of love for him and in reality love is more precious than many things. I wish them a happy life.
    Bunions wrote: »
    Was it good Mrs T? ;)

Yes, she's playing to a gallery inhabited by a bunch of individuals who are probably as warped and spiteful as she is.

It must be emotionally draining having to be perpetually nasty so she's probably deserving of pity more than anything.

Too many interruptions Buns :D

She must be worn out God love her but I won't lose sleep over it. ;-)
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Oh people can be racist, homophobic or just downright nasty for many reasons, some purely for self gain.

Well the guidance regarding adoption goes totally against what you think I'd suggest 'your thoughts' on the matter are very much out of place nowadays.

Anyway adoption in this discussion doesn't really come into it as Perez's son is indeed his son and from what I have seen he appears to show a lot of love for him and in reality love is more precious than many things. I wish them a happy life.

Too many interruptions Buns :D

She must be worn out God love her but I won't lose sleep over it. ;-)
    That's a shame....................was it recorded? :D

No, me neither - have you seen what she's said about Kelly Clarkson?

She's just vile and I know that word is highly overused on this forum but she absolutely is.

She is spiteful, nasty and callous and I'd rather eat dirt than defend what she says.
  • Options
    Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    That's a shame....................was it recorded? :D

No, me neither - have you seen what she's said about Kelly Clarkson?

She's just vile and I know that word is highly overused on this forum but she absolutely is.

She is spiteful, nasty and callous and I'd rather eat dirt than defend what she says.

I don't know how to record, the remote control is beyond me most of the time :D

Oh yes I saw it, truly childish, downright nasty and yes I would describe her words as vile as I believe she is too. It might be an overused word on here but let's face it her gob is overused too so it's par for the course as far as I'm concerned. :)