Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to help mentor young Disney stars.

Comments

• Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Justin? Maybe.

But no way in hell are they going to get Britney.

We'll see this on BS Alert in a couple of days.:D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Very probably BS, though in fairness Britney would certainly be able to offer some genuine insight into "what not do do and why" :D
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is probably made up. Why wouldn't they ask Christina Aguilera? Britney could give some insight but isn't she still controlled by her father?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Think Britney very much struggles to get through each day even though she is "better" she hasnt got the spark she used to have,

Justin is probably an ok candidate for it
  • batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    Why would they want Britney mentoring them? She is a perfect example of what can go wrong.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she probably knows the best places to get drugs and food to pile on the pounds

so if these kids want to be drug fuelled lard arses who jump omto marriage at the drop of a hat she will be ideal

he could teach them how to keep the closet door firmly closed
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Think Britney very much struggles to get through each day even though she is "better" she hasnt got the spark she used to have,

Yes I agree.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »

Her eyes look so dead. Which is a shame considering back in the day, even in random pap pics you could tell how happy she was.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone who has been through what Britney has could be a very good mentor - but only once she is back on a reasonably steady keel herself. She needs not only the experience but to have insight into where she went wrong, and I'm not sure if she does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Justin and Britney have been asked if they would like to come in and speak to their younger counterparts about the tribulations of being famous so young,’
    as Britney knows the positive and the negative effects this can have she would be the ideal person for this imo.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I don't think they could get them to mentor them but I do think that Disney should run some kind of programme for their young stars where they study high profile stars like Lindsay Lohan, Britney etc and then they can see how not to conduct yourself in the public eye and that drug taking and other stuff in rife in the industry and how best to avoid it.

I hardly think Britney will be able to or allowed to talk about her mysterious problems to a bunch of youngsters.
    Forum Member
    I think Britney could be a great example, though not to take them personally. She obviously doesn't want (or need) to talk about it.:)

Plus, she's one of the most down to earth celebrities out there, and couldn't give a f**k about people watching her at McDonalds & Starbucks.:)

Though I wonder what it would be like if she was there...;)

''Hey y'all, welcome to mah courshe, I'm gunna be teachin' y'all how to be a pop-thingy. Lesson 1: How to use the magic hair saws''.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Britney could be a great example, though not to take them personally. She obviously doesn't want (or need) to talk about it.:)

Plus, she's one of the most down to earth celebrities out there, and couldn't give a f**k about people watching her at McDonalds & Starbucks.:)

Though I wonder what it would be like if she was there...;)

''Hey y'all, welcome to mah courshe, I'm gunna be teachin' y'all how to be a pop-thingy. Lesson 1: How to use the magic hair saws''.

She doesn't like to splash the cash anymore.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1336879/Britney-Spears-shops-discount-superstore-Walmart.html

Fair play to her.
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batman. wrote: »
    Why would they want Britney mentoring them? She is a perfect example of what can go wrong.

Surely that's what makes her perfect for the job !!!!!!

I believe she started out on the Mickey Mouse Club when she was about 6 so she has seen and lived the highs and lows of over 20 years of a showbusiness life from just about every angle.
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »

You haven't seen her legendary Christmas lights then!:D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    You haven't seen her legendary Christmas lights then!:D

Has she had some kind of 'seasonal' vajazzle then? :D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She does actually look a lot better and happier. It would be lovely if she's doing well and in a better place mentally now.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Britney? You serious!
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    There's a huge diff between 'being invited to come in and speak' and mentoring!

Mentoring is when you get to know your student(s), bond with them and guide / inspire them over a sustained period of time. There's no evidence to suggest this is what's being asked of Britney or Justin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney-Spears-shops-discount-superstore-Walmart.html

She looks really lovely there. She looks genuinely happy. Hope she is. :)
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Has she had some kind of 'seasonal' vajazzle then? :D

Just check out her page at 3AM.

She's still the craziest woman in pop!:D