More Borderlands 2 DLC

cat666cat666 Posts: 2,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a499971/borderlands-2-dlc-to-add-new-missions-increase-level-cap.html

Thoughts?

Personally I'm a bit miffed as I was waiting for all the DLC to come out before buying the game. I can see the people with the pass being annoyed too. Although how much content is too much?

Comments

• Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love all things Borderlands so more of it means more joygasms.

Season Pass was for the first 4 pieces of campaign DLC. We knew this going in and were happy to pay for it. I for one will take anything they are giving. A lot of games don't have DLC. Others don't give enough.
    Borderlands has such an active and vocal community that Gearbox listens to. It's likely that they weren't going to make any more content but over on the Gearbox forums we have been campaigning for more DLC. Some even want a second season of DLC.
    The level cap increase and associated enemy/weapon scaling are what people don't like.

I know that you and likely more than a few others have been waiting for a GOTYE which may now be delayed as the new DLC isn't due until October. And that's only if there is one additional content pack.
    Plus, the most popular idea for a DLC is still to be looked at or confirmed by GB and may have to wait until Borderlands 3.