BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 42)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Scots rool wrote: »
Hahahaha, Gemo you'll love THIS story. So cute. :D:D
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1639628

Comments

• Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
      Forum Member
      Me Me Me Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Happy new thread...
    • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
        Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1639628
        Grrrrr, I was mid post......how rude! :eek::D
        I did wonder if i would offend your fence:o But i decided that as neither you or i give a stuff what people think it was ok. My fence will be rainbow striped when it is replaced.:cool:

My poor FENCES are mortified you find them common. I don't know if they'll ever get over this slight against them. :eek:

You are quite correct, as long as I like them I really don't care who it offends. :D:D
      • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
        Forum Member
        Me Me Me Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this account been hacked? ;)
      • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭

T’wasn’t me.

I have enough trouble getting into my own accounts with all the different passwords.
        Forum Member
        Gemo52 wrote: »
        T’wasn’t me.

I have enough trouble getting into my own accounts with all the different passwords.

Me too. It is not easy when you are burdened with a goldfish memory.
        Elfy and me both forgot our keys the other day and we were yelling outside and hammering at the door like drunks while my son and daughter were in the back garden oblivious. :o
      • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
        Forum Member
        Me too. It is not easy when you are burdened with a goldfish memory.
        Elfy and me both forgot our keys the other day and we were yelling outside and hammering at the door like drunks while my son and daughter were in the back garden oblivious. :o
        I don't think that's fair on Goldfish, i've seen some very intelligent ones.

I've never know a Goldfish forget it's door key.
        Forum Member
        Hicky wrote: »
        I don't think that's fair on Goldfish, i've seen some very intelligent ones.

I've never know a Goldfish forget it's door key.

I agree. My Malcolm was a marine marvel. :D And never once forgot his key.
        Poor thing had a tragic life. All his wives died of a flesh eating disease.
        Forum Member
        It was probably her mate Me Me !!!!!!!!!!!
      • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭

That's because he was a piranha... and ate the poor things.
        Forum Member
        All my fish died when my O/H, who loves things to be spotless, cleaned the washing up bowl with a cleaner before filling with fresh water, took all the fish out of the tank putting them in the bowl while she cleaned the tank, having finished cleaning the tank went to put the fish back and they were all dead.:(

We never got any more fish, just the type you eat after that.
        Forum Member
        All my fish died when my O/H, who loves things to be spotless, cleaned the washing up bowl with a cleaner before filling with fresh water, took all the fish out of the tank putting them in the bowl while she cleaned the tank, having finished cleaning the tank went to put the fish back and they were all dead.:(

:eek::eek::eek: How awful.
      • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,800
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        What not another new thread!?!?!? , can barely keep up these days !
        Forum Member
        :eek::eek::eek: How awful.
        I bet the fish weren't too pleased either, they had never been so clean.:D
        Barracute wrote: »
        It's the same as the old thread, or it will be in a few days.
        Forum Member
        Reading on the other thread some seem to think the 10th of May will start BB.

That would be great, they need to avoid the Olympics.
        Forum Member
        Reading on the other thread some seem to think the 10th of May will start BB.

That would be great, they need to avoid the Olympics.

But it still wont miss it will it? :confused:
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        I saw the chuck story, Sr.

We Scottie hen would have grabbed te eggs and sat on them. We used to have ducks but never managed to get ducklings and the drakes were a menace and would try to be “friendly” with anything feathered but never managed it with Mavis and Mudhead, our two long departed ducks.

I stopped keeping ducks when we came to the conclusion we didn’t really like duck eggs. I would like to keep quail because I love their eggs but I think they need a bit more care than the chucks that can just be left to look after themselves when we are away.
        Forum Member
        But it still wont miss it will it? :confused:
        It should do, it looks like the Olympics start July 25th.

http://www.london2012.com/olympic-schedule
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        Big Brother, Olympics … I wonder if they’ll have time to fit time to fit in Betty’s Golden do.
        Forum Member
        Big Brother, Olympics … I wonder if they’ll have time to fit time to fit in Betty’s Golden do.
        Who is they?
        &
        Who is Betty?
        Forum Member
        You would have failed in just a minute, repetition.:D
        Forum Member
        Who is they?
        &
        Who is Betty?

I think she is the one in the pink hat and giant bra.
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Barracute wrote: »

That one went over this time, 146 pages instead of the usual 120. :p
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        TheElf wrote: »
        That's because he was a piranha... and ate the poor things.
        *sniggers unkindly* :D

Did you fry them up for a scooby snack? :D
        I saw the chuck story, Sr.

We Scottie hen would have grabbed te eggs and sat on them. We used to have ducks but never managed to get ducklings and the drakes were a menace and would try to be “friendly” with anything feathered but never managed it with Mavis and Mudhead, our two long departed ducks.

I stopped keeping ducks when we came to the conclusion we didn’t really like duck eggs. I would like to keep quail because I love their eggs but I think they need a bit more care than the chucks that can just be left to look after themselves when we are away.
        Wee Scottie was lovely. :)

Hahahaha @the drakes. :D
        Forum Member
        ✭✭✭✭
        You would have failed in just a minute, repetition.:D

It may surprise you to know, but I am not on Just a Minute – computer was slower than my typing and the words didn’t appear immediately. :rolleyes:

Betty – Elizabeth II.

They – those that decide what the public want. They never seem to come and ask me.
      This discussion has been closed.