Options

Last 2 Episodes Trailer (Spoiler)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Where it says the bit about bad dreams at the start, dosnt that explain everything...

Sarah Jane dreams luke gets hit by a car or w/e it is,
Rose Dreams she met the doctor again.

And its all the tricksters fault.

(Hopefully someones dream involved kicking matt smiths head in thirteen times a day until series 5 starts. Then he will resign. and we get a decent doctor. If you moan about that, We've got 3-5 Hours of David Tennant left. Because of Him. )

Comments

• Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where it says the bit about bad dreams at the start, dosnt that explain everything...

Sarah Jane dreams luke gets hit by a car or w/e it is,
    Rose Dreams she met the doctor again.

And its all the tricksters fault.

(Hopefully someones dream involved kicking matt smiths head in thirteen times a day until series 5 starts. Then he will resign. and we get a decent doctor. If you moan about that, We've got 3-5 Hours of David Tennant left. Because of Him. )

Was a new thread necessary to make the same point you made elsewhere or does your overweaning ego fear being ignored? If so, glad to help: that'll be 50 quid.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    But my giraffe only eats fresh glue...
  • Options
    bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mmmm, it was Tennant who decided
    to go wasn't it?:cry::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but matt smith took over, so its his fault. (Idiot.) (As in matt smith) (Not you Bigalt)
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but matt smith took over, so its his fault. (Idiot.) (As in matt smith) (Not you Bigalt)

Matt Smith is a great choice for the part and I am very excited to see him in the role. I very much doubt he is an idiot. He seems like quite an intelligent and thoughtful young man to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he stole david tennant!

Anyway why are people commenting about the matt smith stuff not the dreams stuff?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But he stole david tennant!

no he didn't, David stole himself.

as for why i'm not commenting on the dreams stuff, I have no idea what your getting at there, tbh.

Plus you were the one that bought Matt in to the discussion in the first place by wishing ill on him.
  • Options
    EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You wanting to terminate Matt Smith's life is a bit more attention-grabbing than some "theory" :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point...

And what i mean is, The reason of all the cameos is the fact everyone had a bad dream!
    (Also that sounds like rubbish russel t davies writes to get cameos, so it probably is accurate)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point...

And what i mean is, The reason of all the cameos is the fact everyone had a bad dream!
    (Also that sounds like rubbish russel t davies writes to get cameos, so it probably is accurate)

Nope, still not making much sense i'm afraid. Think I shall have to give this thread a miss.:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how the TC is attempting to worm his way out of wishing harm on Matt Smith, a person he doesn't know personally, who has had little if any media coverage, and we haven't even seem him in the role that's going to make him famous yet.
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Exactly. Don't judge a book by its cover, they say. We should judge his performances, not make assumptions based on a few leaked photos.
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two Words

Grow. Up

I missed the news article that said that MS held DT's dog to ransom forcing him to make that speech at the awards. Or maybe he was hiding in the front row with an assault rifle

I have an issue. I can see people like the OP ruining this regeneration for me in the same way that the LJ nutters ruined Janto...and then I will not be happy :mad:
  • Options
    davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    Ive alerted the moderators to this thread. it is uncalled for and unwarranted!

and Dgem: I second that motion! :mad:
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive alerted the moderators to this thread. it is uncalled for and unwarranted!

and Dgem: I second that motion! :mad:

Its not the first time either

the last few posts of his have been attack MS for no reason :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not the first time either

the last few posts of his have been attack MS for no reason :mad:

Having briefly read through this thread it's starting to make sense now:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1147680

:eek::eek::eek: