Comments

• StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    I think 19 died in the final episode...:cool:
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - I always hit delete once the credits roll. Don't tell me I've missed some key story bits, I'll have to go and download them all again.
    :D
    as someone has already said, not key bits but bits you'd want to see. But, hold on a mo, you DUMP the eps right after watching. :o I think this show as rewatchability stamped all over.
    And as for those opening title credits - before I rewatch the show again I'm printing out character photos and writing their names underneath, so when I watch each ep I can match the NEW picture with its associated character :)
    Forum Member
    "There will be violence......"

Amazing opening scene with Rebecca, Proctor and 'Jason'.:o
    Hood not happy - boom! - great Junk Yard fight - and was Brock getting some funny lines too.

Thought Gordon had reached rock bottom last week - but he didn't stop there - poor Max...that Jewellery Heist; booked for next weeks episode, maybe.:cool:

And Alex saved by Proctor....interesting.

Oh yeah....Rebecca + Bikini = ouch!
  • Chas1989Chas1989 Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Good episode but not as good as the last few.

Still some great moments though - Proctor was a badass throughout this whole ep. Ulrich Thomsen plays him so well.

The ending with the factory was sheer Banshee madness. Loved the post credits scene of Brock finding the burnt out factory given his end-of-episode convo with Lucas.

Look forward to seeing Carrie/Ana and Job teaming up next week.
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chas1989 wrote: »

I thought it was great and possibly the best episode for quite a few reasons.

The opening shots with Jason going through the mincer :o

Rebecca in the white bikini :)

Emmett and Brock kicking the sh!t out of those racists.

Great lines from Job and love his banter with Sugar.

Brock beginning to warm to Lucas and the look on his face when he saw the drug factory had been blown to pieces :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this was pretty good too although I'm surprised they blew up the drug factory at this point in the series. I imagined they'd save a 'raid' on it until the finale!

In addition to some of the lines alluded to above, I also laughed when Siobhan said Brock knew the layout of the strip club way too well. :)
  • DeepBlueTwoDeepBlueTwo Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    snafu65 wrote: »
    I enjoyed the first series a lot and the second has got off to a good start. Makes me laugh though how Hood seems to get beaten up badly at least once an episode but never gets hospitalised like any normal person would.
    Yes, I did wonder at one bit whether he was related to Wolverine?

Mind you, doesn't detract from the awesomeness of the series IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    just watched season 1 and 2 such a brillaint show. only disappointment is now i got to wait to 2015 to watch season 3.
    This show is right up there with the best
    Forum Member

Still some great moments though - Proctor was a badass throughout this whole ep. Ulrich Thomsen plays him so well.

The ending with the factory was sheer Banshee madness. Loved the post credits scene of Brock finding the burnt out factory given his end-of-episode convo with Lucas.

Look forward to seeing Carrie/Ana and Job teaming up next week.
    I wanted more this week - just running through a warehouse, was just not enough.:(

Anyway...
    Sad episode with Emmett & Meg - but amazed Sharp is still alive - dying breath I thought.

Proctor arrested too - big surprise - but for Guns in the Basement, not a big surprise....expecting a Tank too.:cool:
    And Sugar worried - plus Job finds his Man.:o

Forum Member
    Great episode last night, one of the best of Season 2 so far.

I liked the Emmet storyline as it ended differently than most conventional TV shows. Normally in another show Emmet would have been stopped from beating the hell out of Sharp's gang. But in Banshee, Emmet seems to be gone as a policeman. Hope he does feature in the end of season action somehow though.

Was expecting the Carrie/Job heist to have its own part of the episode so it was a surprise to see it as the opening scene. Nice twist to have Lucas discover the heist.

Hate to say it but I don't see Proctor surviving Season 2. The court case will end up being thrown out ( thanks to Julia being 'taken care of') allowing Alex to take out his enemy. Thats my prediction but, as a fan of the Proctor character and Ulrich Thomsen's performance, I hope I'm wrong.

Rabbit's hideout being discovered sets up the final two episodes well. I was wondering when the preacher from Episode 1 would be back on the scene.
  • JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emmett's storyline was well done, pushed to the absolute limit by those racist thugs he finally snapped. Doesn't look good for him but you never know in Banshee.

I had a chuckle when Rebecca said to her uncle Kai that he was showing restraint (supposedly meaning towards the 'mishaps' to his organisation) as she stood provocatively half naked in front of him :blush:
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Next weeks finale should be good with a bit of showdown with gun toting priests.

I did panic tonight when I thought Job was toast. And I think Cai Proctor's sidekick is really creepy.
    Forum Member
    Epic episode.

Job goes to Church - ouch! - stunning opening scene - as was the Hospital rescue.

Liked Ana starting to play Happy Families, but gets side tracked - really feeling sorry for Gordon now - and the big secret is out....but was it more of a confirmation for him?

Sugar visiting Proctor, was interesting {We're still family"} - from season 1 we knew there was some history - but Sugar doing time for P, is that knew to us? - and Mum made him cry, sort of.

Siobhan extra Hot and Cold as well.;-)
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Next weeks finale should be good with a bit of showdown with gun toting priests.

I did panic tonight when I thought Job was toast. And I think Cai Proctor's sidekick is really creepy.
    Clay {"I don't trust you"} is very creepy....pleased he didn't get to Juliet....who was saved by My Rebecca.

Can next weeks finale top this weeks - YES!
    Forum Member
    Good episode again, sets things up for a fun finale next week.

The truth is now out. Gordon's face when Carrie told him said it all. Wonder how Deva will react?

Sugar and Proctor was a strange scene. Surely Sugar won't give Lucas to Proctor? And Proctor's meeting with his mother was interesting too - is she finally accepting his decision to leave the tribe?

Burton is a real badass. Killing Sharp was brutal and he nearly killed Julia too if Rebecca hadn't stepped in. Not sure whether she will side with Proctor or Alex.

Since its the season finale, I'm guessing there could be some deaths of characters. I think Rebecca or Alex could be gone next week. Not sure what will come of the Rabbit stuff - Rabbit surely dies this time but I wonder if any of Lucas, Carrie/Ana or Job will make it out too. Job could be a goner given he isn't tied to the main series storyline but who knows.

Season 2 has been great - hope it ends on a high.
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another great episode, this show just gets better and better. Can't wait for next weeks finale.
    Forum Member
    Good episode again, sets things up for a fun finale next week.

The truth is now out. Gordon's face when Carrie told him said it all. Wonder how Deva will react?

Sugar and Proctor was a strange scene. Surely Sugar won't give Lucas to Proctor? And Proctor's meeting with his mother was interesting too - is she finally accepting his decision to leave the tribe?

Burton is a real badass. Killing Sharp was brutal and he nearly killed Julia too if Rebecca hadn't stepped in. Not sure whether she will side with Proctor or Alex.

Since its the season finale, I'm guessing there could be some deaths of characters. I think Rebecca or Alex could be gone next week. Not sure what will come of the Rabbit stuff - Rabbit surely dies this time but I wonder if any of Lucas, Carrie/Ana or Job will make it out too. Job could be a goner given he isn't tied to the main series storyline but who knows.

Season 2 has been great - hope it ends on a high.
    I think she worked it out, a long time ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    Sugar visiting Proctor, was interesting {We're still family"} - from season 1 we knew there was some history - but Sugar doing time for P, is that knew to us?
    after you've seen the finale methinks you should
    hey, are you sure you've waited? >:(
    ok then :)
    you know what, I'm not sure I trust you :D, I'm gonna wait until after the finale has been shown and then tell ya. :cool:
    wait till AFTER the finale though..... AFTER!!!!!!!!! :p
    then
    either thank me loads or gimme a long-sigh with an "I knew that already, you got my hopes up for something special, damn you" >:(
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    That was a fab finale.

Poor Emmett and Mrs Emmett, I wasn't expecting that.

The shoot out with the gun toting priests was good, Job saved the day (but I was expecting him to). Rabbit got what he deserved.

Rebecca the Amish girl is a fruit loop just like her uncle. I still find their relationship toocreepy.

It's going to be a long wait now until series 3.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I enjoyed the final. Nice mix of wrapping things up in NY and then moving for the last section back to Banshee.

Rebecca and Kai?? is really creepy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK, now the finale has been shown.. -> you all know about the Banshee Origins episodes, right ?! (youtube is your friend)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    OK, now the finale has been shown.. -> you all know about the Banshee Origins episodes, right ?! (youtube is your friend)

I found them last week and watched the first 6. Guess I had better watch the rest.
    Forum Member
    after you've seen the finale methinks you should
    hey, are you sure you've waited? (
    ok then :)
    you know what, I'm not sure I trust you :D, I'm gonna wait until after the finale has been shown and then tell ya.
    wait till AFTER the finale though..... AFTER!!!!!!!!! :p
    then
    either thank me loads or gimme a long-sigh with an "I knew that already, you got my hopes up for something special, damn you" (
    :confused:
    Yeah I enjoyed the final. Nice mix of wrapping things up in NY and then moving for the last section back to Banshee.

Rebecca and Kai?? is really creepy
    Much so....:o

Epic end to a great season - but am I the only one, who wants to see the final 2 episodes put together and shown in the cinema.

WELCOME TO MARYLAND.....:o

Church action was jaw dropping, as was all the Backstory - Fat Au was fun - Rebecca and Alex, was unexpected - as was Littlestone.:o

"Hello Dad"

Oh yeah - Nola must return next year.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yeah - Nola must return next year.;-)

Yeah she must to avenge her brother. Rebecca v Nola :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was waiting until post finale to bring up Banshee Origins.
    Forum Member
    Yeah she must to avenge her brother. Rebecca v Nola :)
    Very one sided - unless Proctor trains Rebecca.
    I was waiting until post finale to bring up Banshee Origins.
    Ahhh...had heard of BO, but haven't watched yet.:cool: