Options

Other ice shows

13»

Comments

• Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a bit odd that they are doing a launch for this already given the Blackpool Ice Party is very soon and theres been nothing about that, no advertising no promo absolutely nothing bar some leaflets at Pleasure Beach.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Seems a bit odd that they are doing a launch for this already given the Blackpool Ice Party is very soon and theres been nothing about that, no advertising no promo absolutely nothing bar some leaflets at Pleasure Beach.

I 100% agree with you here - it feels as though Blackpool has been cast aside in favour of Peterborough, although I'm pleased to hear that at least some leaflets are about. When will there be another line-up announcement, I wonder? Apart from the headline acts, nobody has been confirmed in public yet. I've already bought a ticket and am looking forward to the show, but I'm not too happy about the way they're going on!
  • Options
    bewestbewest Posts: 887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the same company promoting both events? If not, maybe those behind the Peterborough Event are more efficient and pro-active? Otherwise it does seem odd as Blackpool is in November and not too far away. Peterborough is not being advertised as a Kyran Bracken Ice Party as far as I can see so although he is promoting it, perhaps the russian ice stars are behind the show?
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Colin had now been confrmed for Blackpool, cant say Im that bothered with that info though, was never keen on him and after him leading his fans on last year my views on him went rapidly downhill.
    I do know a few others that are taking part but they've not officially been confrmed yet, and none are anything to do with DOI
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Colin had now been confrmed for Blackpool, cant say Im that bothered with that info though, was never keen on him and after him leading his fans on last year my views on him went rapidly downhill.
    I do know a few others that are taking part but they've not officially been confrmed yet, and none are anything to do with DOI

That's good news - I'm not a big Colin fan but he will hopefully shift some more tickets, so he's a good booking! To be honest I'm just glad someone else has been announced! Now, I hope Katie Stainsby's hints a while ago that she might be appearing come to something, and then we'll be starting to get quite a nice line-up. :)