So...the police will be visiting Frankie...right?

The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
Forum Member
I mean I'm assuming this to be the case considering it seems to be the thing to do with someone who is loudly boasting about taking a Class A illegal substance. Any word on that?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm... I don't think it's illegal to take drugs; it's illegal to possess them. You can't have your coke and snort it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, admitting to taking cocaine isnt an offense

for all anyone knows he may have been conned and taken sherbert powder
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no, admitting to taking cocaine isnt an offense

for all anyone knows he may have been conned and taken sherbert powder

LOL or crushed up polo mints :D
  • Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There would be no point in visiting him at all - no evidence of any offence.
  • winniebeerwinniebeer Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There would be no point in visiting him at all - no evidence of any offence.

I beg to differ! Crimes against aural health - there must be a law on that somewhere
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I mean I'm assuming this to be the case considering it seems to be the thing to do with someone who is loudly boasting about taking a Class A illegal substance. Any word on that?

Your thread says: the police WILL be visiting Frankie...

then your post says: I'm assuming this to be the case...

which is it, fact or an assumption...please clarify:confused:
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Parneb wrote: »
    Your thread says: the police WILL be visiting Frankie...

then your post says: I'm assuming this to be the case...

which is it, fact or an assumption...please clarify:confused:

Lol, the thread title was a question, hence the question mark.
  • mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You could walk into a police station and tell them you did coke every night for two weeks and as long as you had none on you, had none at your property, and weren't caught, then what can they do in reality? They have no evidence.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Won't they want to know where he got it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its illegal to have possession of the drug with intent to supply. Theres not a lot they can do for personal use. Its his own decision as long as he isnt spreading them round like STD's he will be fine!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its illegal to have possession of the drug with intent to supply. Theres not a lot they can do for personal use. Its his own decision as long as he isnt spreading them round like STD's he will be fine!

It's illegal to have possession of them with or without the intent to supply. However, the use isn't illegal. Weird situation really, I mean obviously to use them you have to have had possession of them at some point.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cream147 wrote: »
    It's illegal to have possession of them with or without the intent to supply. However, the use isn't illegal. Weird situation really, I mean obviously to use them you have to have had possession of them at some point.

Fair point! I think to be fair no one has publically had a harder time for taking drugs this millenium than Frankie Cocozza (Media Wise).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair point! I think to be fair no one has publically had a harder time for taking drugs this millenium than Frankie Cocozza (Media Wise).

Amy Winehouse?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cream147 wrote: »
    Amy Winehouse?

She never got a hard time for it really! People were never suprised or questioned it...was just kind of like "Oh yes thats Amy". Which is just as disgusting by the way!

Frankie admits to taking it and about 10 million people are ready to write this 18 year old off permanently...treating him like hes a rapist or murderer! The public reaction has been way OTT! He needs help!
  • Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not completely convinced he even took Cocaine, it seems like misguided bravado to me.