Options

HO - Is Silas ever coming back?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
Forum Member
I know they have had a silly number of deaths recently, so I am not suggesting any more, but I feel a bit disappointed in how this has just been left hanging. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    He'll be back when the ratings drop :D;) OR if Texas ever decides to leave. With Lynsey gone those two are forever intertwined. After watching the wedding disaster again, Leanne really deserves a visit from him. Horrible acting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    He'll be back when the ratings drop :D;) OR if Texas ever decides to leave. With Lynsey gone those two are forever intertwined. After watching the wedding disaster again, Leanne really deserves a visit from him. Horrible acting.

BIB - Makes me think of Father Christmas... hey, now that's an idea.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

:D:D:D
    Agreed!
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should bring him back for a 6 month stint or something, maybe claiming his final 2 victims (possibly Leanne and Texas?) He's a great actor and created some memorable moments for the show.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the ratings drop, and if one or two of the female characters become expendable.
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good murders come to those who wait :).
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    He'd be proud of the work that car door did to Maddie! :p
  • Options
    Scrufox86Scrufox86 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'd be proud of the work that car door did to Maddie! :p

I highly doubt it. He was so annoyed someone else killed Lynsey. He'd be angry he didn't get the chance to do the killing himself.