EE: Nearly a year since Tanya left...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
Forum Member
Has she been missed? She departed from the square in June last month. I personally think Eastenders is better without her at the moment.

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't missed her at all, I hope she never comes back.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max probably misses his shags with her
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very missed by me, I'd replace Dexter and bring her back pronto!

She's a hot mama! ;-) :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max probably misses his shags with her

She probably gave the ultimate most passionate shag better than any one he's ever been with, Big mistake Max!
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    And gosh, hasn't a lot changed?

It was important for Tanya to go when she did. The show would have completely crumbled if another scene featured her and Max arguing.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never want to see her again
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto,
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only Tanya had been killed off!

Instead, she will undoubtedly return for yet another reunion with Max, within the next few years. "yawns".
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see her return one day when Max isn't around it will be a year in about 6 weeks or so I think times gone fast
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's doing well outside eastenders, why would she downgrade?
    Unless she was desperate
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad. I'm sorry but her and Max went around in a vicious circle seemingly since she came back from her maternity leave until her exit. Tanya's exit, although wasn't the best, was definitely a stronger exit from Lorraine Newman in the fact that it made sense that Tanya moved away for once realizing that it was best for her children. Would have been better if Lauren hadn't returned a fortnight later from rehab though...
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss her. One of the best EE characters in recent years imo, I'm shocked by how hated she is on her
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I hope she never comes back. The current Branning family setup is better than when she was part of it.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad. I'm sorry but her and Max went around in a vicious circle seemingly since she came back from her maternity leave until her exit. Tanya's exit, although wasn't the best, was definitely a stronger exit from Lorraine Newman in the fact that it made sense that Tanya moved away for once realizing that it was best for her children. Would have been better if Lauren hadn't returned a fortnight later from rehab though...

I agree. By that stage she could have tangoed across the square with Jimmy Saville and it would have been a borefest.
  • Cridders88Cridders88 Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    I'm so glad she's gone. Used to like Tanya, then she became very stale as a character and the Tanya and Max constant circular storylines bored me to death.
  • KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see the back of her, but everyone should take cover, before <b>She</b> comes here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely dont miss her, the character long outstayed her welcome. God can you just imagine if Tanya and Jack were still on the square...eurgh!!!
  • dottzie38dottzie38 Posts: 1,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tanya but can't say I have missed her presence until this last week actually
    I keep thinking Poor lauren needs a parent that will just hug her and let her cry and be there for her as max is absolutely dreadful more worried about himself, haven't yet seen him once show any care or consideration for what Lauren is going through in fact the whole family are emotionally stunted. The girl needs her mum
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dottzie38 wrote: »
    I like Tanya but can't say I have missed her presence until this last week actually
    I keep thinking Poor lauren needs a parent that will just hug her and let her cry and be there for her as max is absolutely dreadful more worried about himself, haven't yet seen him once show any care or consideration for what Lauren is going through in fact the whole family are emotionally stunted. The girl needs her mum
    Marcusjll wrote: »
    I miss her. One of the best EE characters in recent years imo, I'm shocked by how hated she is on her

I do like Tanya but I agree she and Max went round in circles and so are better off apart.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw I really miss Tanya. I'd love to see where DTC would have taken her
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Times gone really fast. Can't say I've missed her at all. Fewer Brannings the better IMHO.
    They over dominated the show and ruined it.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't missed her really. She was a great character but was pleased with how her exit went. Plus she is mentioned constantly so she is still with us in a name passing way.
  • man in the parkman in the park Posts: 4,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't missed her one bit. Hope she does not come back.

Shes in the same camp as stacey, one trick ponys that became very annoying very quickly.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loathe Tanya. Was a great character but there was just layer after layer of sensationalistic crap built up to wring another rehashed story out of her. The climax of it all was the two episode plot of her killing her dad.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    Very missed by me, I'd replace Dexter and bring her back pronto!

She's a hot mama! ;-) :D

If she was to come back I don't think they'd have to get rid of someone, particularly one that is in no way or form a direct replacement. Besides I rather like Dexter :cool:

As far as I'm concerned Tanya's departure has confirmed the old adage that time flies when you're enjoying yourself :kitty: