Options

Samsung tv hdmi problems

Hi i got a samsung 32" lcd series 5 tv in jan this year a few days ago i noticed white flashing dots on the screen when ever my oh played his ps3 on hdmi 2 or 3 though its not visable on hdmi 1 (v+box) which i thought strange.?? so i phoned currys up and told them then i had to phone samsung up. they then arranged for a repair company to collect the tv. They turned up today checked it only to be told that the NEW samsung tv's dont support anything less than hdmi 1.3 leads :confused: and i got a 1.2 hdmi lead! i didnt no that when i got the tv and to top that off i got charged for the repair company that came out! is there any thing i can do to claim the money back? iv allways had samsung tv's and never heard of this before??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member
    See my reply (and that from chrisjr) in the other thread you posted in - they were talking bollox mate!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1286397
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    [ I hope you made them tether their horses properly, take off their cowboy hats and boots before they entered your property.

And please tell me they didn't con you into paying 50 quid for a HDMI1.3 cable that they probably make 45 quid profit ]

They are the proper samsung repair company ( i,c,t,v). samsung booked them but i dont no how much longer there be working for them? as samsung has had a lot of complaints about them including me today and there not happy at all. there going to deal with the matter!! and no i didnt buy another hdmi cable from them allthough he did mention he had one in his van. :D