Options

The Sanatorium (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    On a much sadder not....

Honestly, I can't even bare to think this, but it's important.
    I just can't believe the world sometimes. It's just too horrible to understand how these things can happen. And to think that 2 of the men who did this were let to go free because they were sons of politicians, just makes me wanna scream :(

She's in a better place now, though. But it's just too tragick :cry:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122091/Oksana-Makar-dead-Ukranian-teen-posted-video-describing-gang-rape-dies-injuries.html

I can't watch the video,and had to stop reading half way through:(:cry:Those 2 are not humans,monsters who deserve to be shot,the world will be better place without them in it.:mad:

R.I.P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On a much sadder not....

Honestly, I can't even bare to think this, but it's important.
    I just can't believe the world sometimes. It's just too horrible to understand how these things can happen. And to think that 2 of the men who did this were let to go free because they were sons of politicians, just makes me wanna scream :(

She's in a better place now, though. But it's just too tragick :cry:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122091/Oksana-Makar-dead-Ukranian-teen-posted-video-describing-gang-rape-dies-injuries.html

:cry: Unbearable to think of. Oh the rage :mad: and the sadness :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    I can't watch the video,and had to stop reading half way through:(:cry:Those 2 are not humans,monsters who deserve to be shot,the world will be better place without them in it.:mad:

R.I.P

I disagree with you, Sarah. Even cases like this don't warrant death penalty. Castration without anaesthetic would be good though.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

R.I.P

That is terrible; it's the corrupt judicial system that needs to be sorted out, letting them out, how can they do that in all good conscience? Despicable.

PS: I meant the situation with the poor girl is terrible, not that what you said was terrible! What kind of a mind does that to a person?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kfb wrote: »
    I disagree with you, Sarah. Even cases like this don't warrant death penalty. Castration without anaesthetic would be good though.

Not in a country when they're allowed to be free,cause of political powers!
    muggins14 wrote: »
    That is terrible; it's the corrupt judicial system that needs to be sorted out, letting them out, how can they do that in all good conscience? Despicable.

PS: I meant the situation with the poor girl is terrible, not that what you said was terrible! What kind of a mind does that to a person?

The poor girl is dead,and even if she lived,can you imagine the state of her,emotionally and physically,and being tortured,knowing the monsters are free....this make me angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not in a country when they're allowed to be free,cause of political powers!

The poor girl is dead,and even if she lived,can you imagine the state of her,emotionally and physically,and being tortured,knowing the monsters are free....this make me angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Perhaps not but now it's all public they might be in fear of their lives anyway. In a lot of countries around the world people are getting away with rape and murder. Every day there are stories about this sort of thing going on in the most surprising places.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As much as it pains me, I agree. Death for them would be too easy anyway. Pain is much better for these men. You don't remember pain when you die, better they live and be punished.

It's incomprehensible that there is still such corruption in the 21st century, but I guess I'd be naive if I didn't realise that there are still many forms of corruption everywhere in the world. Doesn't mean I can't wish it weren't so though :( It's a sad sad situation all around.

Remember Jaime Bulger... I think of him every time I'm out in town with Laura.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The kind of mind that doesn't see women as people but as objects to be treated however they want. Also happens all over the world all the time. It's a terrible world we live in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Perhaps not but now it's all public they might be in fear of their lives anyway. In a lot of countries around the world people are getting away with rape and murder. Every day there are stories about this sort of thing going on in the most surprising places.

I doubt it:(

Of course there is,and lot's more we don't hear about,when victims chose not to report it.:(
    As much as it pains me, I agree. Death for them would be too easy anyway. Pain is much better for these men. You don't remember pain when you die, better they live and be punished.

It's incomprehensible that there is still such corruption in the 21st century, but I guess I'd be naive if I didn't realise that there are still many forms of corruption everywhere in the world. Doesn't mean I can't wish it weren't so though :( It's a sad sad situation all around.

Remember Jaime Bulger... I think of him every time I'm out in town with Laura.

Where is the punishment?:(

Who?Sorry for being ignorant,but never heard of the name.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it:(

Of course there is,and lot's more we don't hear about,when victims chose not to report it.:(

Where is the punishment?:(

Who?Sorry for being ignorant,but never heard of the name.

He was a little boy that was taken by some other children and killed. They just walked out of a shopping mall with him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He was a little boy that was taken by some other children and killed. They just walked out of a shopping mall with him.

My goodness:eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And now for something lighter, and completely different :D

Drunk guy in a cop car singing Bohemian Rhapsody :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And now for something lighter, and completely different :D

Drunk guy in a cop car singing Bohemian Rhapsody :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqymcJRSbxI&feature=youtu.be

Thank you,was needed.

He should deffo take part in x-factor lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you,was needed.

He should deffo take part in x-factor lol

Hahaha indeed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hahaha indeed :D

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTXLuu7_0Y
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sarah, I'm in twitter jail (too many tweets in too short a time lol) so I've DM'd you on twitter with the answer to your tweet lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sarah, I'm in twitter jail (too many tweets in too short a time lol) so I've DM'd you on twitter with the answer to your tweet lol :D

Haha...replied!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My word, the driver of that car is absolutely crazy! Interesting that he took keys off her so she couldn't leave the scene
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight Sara, Kay et al :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My word, the driver of that car is absolutely crazy! Interesting that he took keys off her so she couldn't leave the scene

I know,what the hell was she thinking?She could have killed him or someone....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goodnight Sara, Kay et al :) xx

Night mugsy,thanks for the company.xxx:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night mugsy,thanks for the company.xxx:)

You are more than welcome and thank you for yours too :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but how funny is this? I didn't realise reading a book was a pseudo intellectual activity these days. Not an activity which uses your intellect - but pseudo :D

And then to have a discussion about it? Even more pseudo, I suppose :p:D

I've obviously spent my whole life being a pseud :cool:
    I shall have to go to counselling. This has really knocked me for six. :(
    My whole life has been a total fraud. :eek: My work and my leisure.
    I just can't bear living a pseudo life any more.
    Can anyone suggest how I can turn my life around and become less of a fraud? Thanks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but how funny is this? I didn't realise reading a book was a pseudo intellectual activity these days. Not an activity which uses your intellect - but pseudo :D

And then to have a discussion about it? Even more pseudo, I suppose :p:D

I've obviously spent my whole life being a pseud :cool:
    I shall have to go to counselling. This has really knocked me for six. :(
    My whole life has been a total fraud. :eek: My work and my leisure.
    I just can't bear living a pseudo life any more.
    Can anyone suggest how I can turn my life around and become less of a fraud? Thanks.

Perhaps you feel used... should have sued... how do you say it now? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps you feel used... should have sued... how do you say it now? :D

LOL :D
    I'm sure someone with a 'real' intellect, like yourself, as opposed to a 'pseudo' intellect, like me, could come up with a whole load of clever puns round this. ;):D
This discussion has been closed.