Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dj999 wrote: »
    and as raw is usually live, and sometimes smackdown is live on tuesdays nights, will we get smackdown live on tuesday?? according to josh matthews, smackdown will be on live on tuesday from birmingham

smackdown live will be pre-recorded it's not being shown live anywhere you can see it at 1 am wed morning
  • Options
    QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    Mark__ wrote: »
    Y'know what would make Orton more interesting again for me, him ending the streak, he deserves it more than anyone I can think of at the moment, he's been solid for a while without being near the title picture, also this would enable a heel turn, and definitely make him the biggest heel in the company, he wants to be heel, a lot of fans want him to be heel, go for it!

Or well... Just a basic heel turn where he kicks people in the head again.

Nobody will ever break the streak.
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Undertaker was going to let him break the streak that time they had their match at Mania but Orton declined out of respect.

Apaprently Taker offered the streak to Edge and Angle too. Impossible to verify these things, of course, but interesting if true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    WWE Wrestlemania Revenge UK tour April 2013 dates-

Smackdown-
    Glasgow, April 18th,
    Newcastle, April 19th
    Birmingham, April 20th
    Sheffield, April 21st
    Cardiff, April 22nd
    London tv taping April 23rd

Raw-
    London tv taping April 22nd
    Nottingham on April 23rd.

Tickets go on sale on Friday November 23rd at 9am.

Did something happen in Liverpool last time to put them off? Raw and Smackdown were taped at the Echo Arena last November, but this will be the 3rd tour in a row without even a house show.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think the undertaker has offered it to a few people but is so well respected no one will surely say yes. He should get the 30th then retire.
  • Options
    AlferdPackerAlferdPacker Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the CM Punk Documentary. Wow. Highly recommended goes into his history in detail and VERY, VERY Honest.

I was a big fan of the Rise and Fall of ECW documentary but even this is better than that.
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the CM Punk Documentary. Wow. Highly recommended goes into his history in detail and VERY, VERY Honest.

I was a big fan of the Rise and Fall of ECW documentary but even this is better than that.

The one problem I had with the dvd is that he comes across as quite disrespectful towards the Miz.

Other than that, I agree its brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sergio2006 wrote: »
    The one problem I had with the dvd is that he comes across as quite disrespectful towards the Miz.

Yeah that seemed not really needed. Could have talked about not being in that main event but to call out The Miz seemed a bit unkind
  • Options
    sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that seemed not really needed. Could have talked about not being in that main event but to call out The Miz seemed a bit unkind

Especially as the Miz only had the nicest things to say about Punk, but hey we will have to let him off, he could have said some stuff that got edited.

But Punks point was valid. I remember that build up to WrestleMania and basically screaming at the tv that John Cena vs. CM Punk had to be the main event. Instead we got Miz v Cena which was better than expected and Punk vs. Orton which was good also. But Punk v Cena at mania with a match like they would later go on to have at MITB would have been one of the best Mania main events ever IMO.
  • Options
    yidarmy123yidarmy123 Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    anyone heard about the rock going into im a celebrity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially as the Miz only had the nicest things to say about Punk, but hey we will have to let him off, he could have said some stuff that got edited.

But Punks point was valid. I remember that build up to WrestleMania and basically screaming at the tv that John Cena vs. CM Punk had to be the main event. Instead we got Miz v Cena which was better than expected and Punk vs. Orton which was good also. But Punk v Cena at mania with a match like they would later go on to have at MITB would have been one of the best Mania main events ever IMO.

Oh CM Punk is right but the way he put it was wrong. He was all about respect. Where was the respect there? Also found it interesting that he only resigned HALF way through Money in the Bank 2011 ppv
  • Options
    RedundantRedundant Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yidarmy123 wrote: »
    anyone heard about the rock going into im a celebrity

I doubt it, isn't he filming Pain & Gain (is that what it's called?)
  • Options
    SonickSonick Posts: 239
    Forum Member

They could use that Survivor Series, It's rumour they want to turn Miz into a face. It would be the perfect opportunity. He could screw over Punk and rest of the team :cool:
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is going to the Raw taping later or the Smackdown taping later in the week, have a great time :)
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cranky Vince twitter account, which is presumed to be written by a WWE insider, is claiming Jack Swagger has asked to be released.

Your new TNA Worlds Heavyweight Champion in 90 days then. ;)
  • Options
    DBSpurDBSpur Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    SamDude wrote: »
    Survivor Series history question - what team and match was it when an entire team was changed at the last minute?

It would have been in the last few years, but I can't recall the details...

Are you thinking of Bragging Rights? I seem to remember one of the teams for one of those (2) being changed on the last show before the PPV.

Why did they say this week's Smackdown is live?
  • Options
    TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Whoever is going to the Raw taping later or the Smackdown taping later in the week, have a great time :)

Thanks, I'm going to both....not been since Rebellion ppv at the NIA in Oct 99....the night me and my friends chased their coach down Broad Street (Jeff Jarrett stared us out whilst drinking a bottle of beer, Crash Holly no sold us and Faarooq told us to get lost, possibly because we did the Nation of Domination salute he then closed the coach curtains) the coach lost us at Five Ways Island. It was a good night :D

Do I wear my Nexus t-shirt or the Daniel Bryan Yes! Yes! Yes! t-shirt tonight?
  • Options
    PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers, last time I went was Smackdown when Kane was WHC. Taking a friend who's been watching a lot longer than me to his first ever live event.

Raw this time, looking forward to seeing CM Punk!
  • Options
    ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Your new TNA Worlds Heavyweight Champion in 90 days then. ;)

Can you please state the last time a WWE wrestler left and became TNA champion shortly after his debut with the company?
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Swagger would just be another mid card no body at tna aswell
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Can you please state the last time a WWE wrestler left and became TNA champion shortly after his debut with the company?

You are always very defensive of TNA aren't you?
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to F4Wonline.com, John Cena basically told Vince McMahon openly that he is out of touch, the writing is bad and the product is shit.

The full story from two sources

Posted October 9th by PW Insider
    A number of top talents have approached Vince McMahon in recent weeks voicing their concern over WWE's current product according to PWInsider.com.

One of the top talents had a verbal back and forth with McMahon in front of everyone. In this exchange, the talent basically told Vince the writing sucks and that McMahon doesn't have his finger on the pulse of things anymore. Since McMahon is out of touch with wrestling in 2012, the talent told him he needs to start listening to people around him. The final note was the talent saying when WWE goes to "hell in a handbasket" it will be all Vince's fault.

As of this time, the identity of the talent hasn't been confirmed to the point of being able to name them according to PWInsider.

McMahon's top stars, along with pressure from NBC Universal to fix the ratings is said to be a huge slap in McMahon's face. This all played a factor in McMahon making drastic changes.

Reportedly this is only the beginning and more changes are coming.

That story confirmed today by F4W
    F4Wonline.com is reporting that star was John Cena who went to McMahon pointing out how he's out of touch with the product and audience.
  • Options
    storm818storm818 Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Punk vs Ryback vs Cena confirmed for Survivor Series
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Sonick wrote: »
    They could use that Survivor Series, It's rumour they want to turn Miz into a face. It would be the perfect opportunity. He could screw over Punk and rest of the team :cool:

Miz sent a tout out today saying that hes got something to say to Hayman and Punk tonight, Seemed quite cocky, but suppose he always does
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know whether to treat the Cena report as real but if it is then thats good news. Almost like the company and the tv network are slowly going against Vince and his direction.

Sadly its come at the worst time, ratings are going to increase leading into Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania when they can role out The Rock, Lesnar etc

Edit: Story is bogus.
This discussion has been closed.