Options

Chers fake crying...

Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She'll pay for her desperation one day, mark my words.

Comments

• Options
    HungryMunchkinHungryMunchkin Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Agreed. I didn't buy those tears at all. She's a little crocodile!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she cried when she performed stay a few weeks back
    the song has meaning to her and her family - relating to a deceased family member
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doing a katie.
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she cried when she performed stay a few weeks back
    the song has meaning to her and her family - relating to a deceased family member

oh, ok :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    It was vomit inducing. Did she really have to put on the pathetic Katie acting :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh, ok :rolleyes:

You can roll your eyes as much as you want, it's true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrissy101 wrote: »
    it's true.

It is. Once you dedicate a song to a lost family member. It brings back memories every time you sing it.
  • Options
    sorrellsorrell Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think her tears looked fake at all, she's a young girl, who obviously doesn't want to leave the competition, though I'm not surprised a nasty thread like this has started, looking out for one about her bad skin..surprised nobody's picked up on that. Seriously, I think Paije should have stayed, but cher was obviously really upset to have been in the bottom two.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Lmao, I love how people make her out to be some sort of evil genius.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    She's learnt from the expert Katie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Pathetic. She's a goner anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Oh for Goodness sake ! Why is it that every time someone on this shows emotion, their tears are fake?
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    It was vomit inducing. Did she really have to put on the pathetic Katie acting :rolleyes:

I never saw that....must be watching a different show
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    It is. Once you dedicate a song to a lost family member. It brings back memories every time you sing it.

certainly does
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cher is young and impressionable. She doesn’t appeal to me but still I think it’s a shame that she’s having her head filled with a lot of nonsense about how she’s going to be the next big thing when she just isn’t. She’s a victim; she’ll certainly struggle emotionally after the show is finished.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she knew she was going to cry/ had an inkling she should have just chosen a different song LIKE EVERY BODY ELSE.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I didn't buy those tears at all. She's a little crocodile!

might have bought it if there were actually any tears...dry eyed faker...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazz_Hands wrote: »
    Oh for Goodness sake ! Why is it that every time someone on this shows emotion, their tears are fake?

Don't you know girls on X-Factor aren't allowed to show any emotion of any kind!?
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I don't think Cher's tears were fake at all - she looked and sounded really, really sad and was choking on the words I think :cry:
  • Options
    Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    I think she was genuinely upset. Mind the tears didnt half help her ;)
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually felt quite sorry for Cher tonight. Her judge's house performance proved pretty well that she's quite an insecure, young girl under the swag and bravado.

The crowd booing is horrendous. I don't like Katie one bit, but I'd never boo her if I were in the crowd. Its so disrespectful and a nasty thing to do to someone who is already feeling upset. It really makes my skin crawl when they start booing.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether her tears were fake or not ... they worked on Louis!

He said afterwards that he just couldn't do it to her because she was so emotional. That was after he'd spent a couple of minutes going on about how he loved Paije and how great he was and he was 100% behind him (as a caller pointed out).

Pity poor old Paije didn't turn on the waterworks and then Louis would have been in a right state!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She cried the first time she sang it so hardly a surprise. But no doubt in my mind she would have cried if she sang a different song as well, as breaking down in tears counts a whole lot more than being able to sing brilliantly in the sing off :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FGS what is the matter with the lot of you. Did someone do something bad to you in a previous life?

Cher just looked like a young, immature, vulnerable girl tonight. Do you want her blood? That is the most genuine I have seen her. Of course she is upset at being in the bottom two. Do you want her to be jumping up and down singing Yankee Doodle Dandee?

Descendants of those cheering at the people who were victims of Madame Guillotine?
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the trump card for her and Katie, dam actresses