have samia and sylvain admitted to being in a relationship?

Comments

• avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    if they are an item they should just admit it and if they're not they shouldn't agree to fuel rumours with VTs like last night

They don't need VTs to fuel rumours. They are being talked about with or without it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    if they are an item they should just admit it and if they're not they shouldn't agree to fuel rumours with VTs like last night

Why should they admit it? Kara and Artem didn't until the end of Strictly and it was pretty obvious to everyone they were together, but Kara always maintained that they were just friends.

I think everyone is being a little bit harsh on Samia, they certainly have better chemistry together than he had with his ex-girlfriend when he was skating with her on the show, and she's infinitely better than bloody Athena sodding Turner.

Anyway I like her, she seems really nice and the other cast members seem to like her as well.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    well if they are it'll just show them up as sneaky liars for denying it

Actually they don't have to answer to stupid public questionings about their relationship statuses or anything else.
    No one else is questioned about who they are or aren't dating, nor is anyone else required to be "honest".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually they don't have to answer to stupid public questionings about their relationship statuses or anything else.
    No one else is questioned about who they are or aren't dating, nor is anyone else required to be "honest".

I would agree if the show wasn't making such a big deal of it and them agreeing to go along with it

you can't expect people not to ask questions if you participate in VTs like last nights ... even using the mother to promote speculation

none of the others are using their relationships as part of their promo so no need to question them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly this. Well said.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would agree if the show wasn't making such a big deal of it and them agreeing to go along with it

you can't expect people not to ask questions if you participate in VTs like last nights ... even using the mother to promote speculation

none of the others are using their relationships as part of their promo so no need to question them

There's speculation any way with or without the VT.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    There's speculation any way with or without the VT.

So why add fuel to the fire?

Especially as she's insisted on 'privacy' in other interviews!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »

it didn't even need to be brought up in the first week if she wanted privacy as she neither confirmed or denied the rumours .... all it did was promote the speculation and give her an excuse to moan and get a sympathy vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really don't see it as adding fuel to the fire but each to their own.

She hasn't given any interviews let alone insist on privacy. She just mentioned in the first show that it had been a tough week due to the unwanted press. Admittedly that first week was tough with the press but calmed down substantially.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it didn't even need to be brought up in the first week if she wanted privacy as she neither confirmed or denied the rumours .... all it did was promote the speculation and give her an excuse to moan and get a sympathy vote

It was always going to be brought up that week as it was a huge topic that week. There's no way the producers where going to leave it out.
    Forum Member

And still they don't owe any answers to anyone. On DWTS one dancing couple had awesome chemistry, and they were playing the "are they/aren't they" game each week, while the "star" had her boyfriend watching the shows each week in the audience. It's sometimes part of the game, some people are curious about stuff like this.

And yet, none of the couples owe the audience any answers about their relationship statuses, even if they play along with the material outside press has brought them.
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As did Jason. It does seem as if she has nicked someone else's bloke.

Goodness, "nicked someone else's bloke" really is the language of the playground. Was he passive in the alleged relationship, then? And does it really matter? They could both be sleeping with mice, for all I care. It's not why I tune in.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't see it as adding fuel to the fire but each to their own.

She hasn't given any interviews let alone insist on privacy. She just mentioned in the first show that it had been a tough week due to the unwanted press. Admittedly that first week was tough with the press but calmed down substantially.

Hints have been dropped every week on the show and imo she seems happy enough to play along with it!

I read an interview which was linked to on here in which she refused to answer any questions about her private life!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hints have been dropped every week on the show and imo she seems happy enough to play along with it!

I read an interview which was linked to on here in which she refused to answer any questions about her private life!

Which is good. She shouldn't 'have' to answer any questions on her private life. She can't control what happens on the show and yes she does seen much happier and confident since the first show - which I'm glad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and she brushes off the question here

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/video/dancing-ice-stars-samia-sylvains-111206909.html

yet is happy to do that VT this week with her mother used as the rumour mill prop
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and she brushes off the question here

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/video/dancing-ice-stars-samia-sylvains-111206909.html

yet is happy to do that VT this week with her mother used as the rumour mill prop

She didn't brush off the question. She answered it and moved on.

The theme was back to school and they were looking at pictures of her a baby and her school days. Don't see the problem myself. I doubt Samia controls what her mother says. Mothers are always embarrassing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't brush off the question. She answered it and moved on.

she couldn't run away quick enough so to avoid any more questions :D
    The theme was back to school and they were looking at pictures of her a baby and her school days. Don't see the problem myself. I doubt Samia controls what her mother says. Mothers are always embarrassing.

all the others had a school age pic shown as part of their intro, Samia's mother took a flippin wad of pics,of Samia, none of which were school disco age ... no one else dragged their baby pics out :D
  • jackiebopsjackiebops Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And still they don't owe any answers to anyone. On DWTS one dancing couple had awesome chemistry, and they were playing the "are they/aren't they" game each week, while the "star" had her boyfriend watching the shows each week in the audience. It's sometimes part of the game, some people are curious about stuff like this.

And yet, none of the couples owe the audience any answers about their relationship statuses, even if they play along with the material outside press has brought them.
    I know its off topic but what couple is it ? Enjoyed dwts when it was shown on Watch !
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    she couldn't run away quick enough so to avoid any more questions :D

all the others had a school age pic shown as part of their intro, Samia's mother took a flippin wad of pics,of Samia, none of which were school disco age ... no one else dragged their baby pics out :D

It was so cringey, Sylvain looked mortified.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was so cringey, Sylvain looked mortified.

If your talking about the pictures no he didn't, he had a massive smile on his face the whole time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel Richardson ‏@RachelFabMag
    If you quite fancy Sylvan offa #DOI then DO NOT miss @Fabulousmag next week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont give a shit if they are shagging or not. Its none of my business the only thing I and anyone else should care about is if they are doing well on DOI.

As for doing well on dancing on ice Samia need to skate a bit more on her own imo.
    Forum Member
    jackiebops wrote: »
    I know its off topic but what couple is it ? Enjoyed dwts when it was shown on Watch !

Kelly and Val. :)
  • jackiebopsjackiebops Posts: 3,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly and Val. :)
    Awhh thank you !