Job Agent boasts on twitter about sanctioning benefit claimants

MadamfluffMadamfluff Posts: 3,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/job-agent-boasted-on-twitter-about-halting-suckers-benefits-8758207.html

She seems like a horrible non-professional person.

However even I went I bit ummm about the guy on benefits for 10 years

Another message over two tweets read: “I had someone who’s been claiming for 10 years and his benefits were stopped because he told me he gets more through the Government than working. Even his housing benefits stopped... bliss.”

I personally think that people like like should be sanctioned if that was the ONLY reason that they preferred to claim rather then work but I would not be so smug and nasty about it.

Comments

• Mr_MoogleMr_Moogle Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Hopefully she will be fired for gross misconduct.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    Mr_Moogle wrote: »
    Hopefully she will be fired for gross misconduct.

Agree..........absolutely disgraceful
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a pathetic individual she is. It would appear that Cameron's propaganda is well infesting the minds of the terminally stupid.
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Bitch on a power trip
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Hang on. So her job was to send unemployed people to Amazon, presumably for interviews, then when they didn't turn up, she told the job centre about them?
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    suspended:cool: she`ll be laughing the other side of her face when she`s joined the dole queue.
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's been suspended, hopefully now she gets sacked. Then she'll be an unemployed "peasant". She's only just started the new job too.

No more power trips for that woman. I don't think she'll be quite so high, mighty and smug now.
    Forum Member
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Hang on. So her job was to send unemployed people to Amazon, presumably for interviews, then when they didn't turn up, she told the job centre about them?

it`s the tweeting with glee.
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the best it, if she gets sacked for gross misconduct she will not be eligible for benefits, she has also made herself pretty much unemployable.
    Forum Member
    it`s the tweeting with glee.

Recruitment consultants eh.

I've had dealings with many. Some are just dumb arsed CV collectors.
    Forum Member

Her job was to match suitable candidates to positions available at her client. To act with integrity and professionalism at all times to both promote the image of her agency whilst ensuring a high standard is being provided to her client.

She has now caused considerable embarrassment to herself, the company she works for and the client.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    And the best it, if she gets sacked for gross misconduct she will not be eligible for benefits, she has also made herself pretty much unemployable.

:D:D:D
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't have had the power to stop someone's benefits, all she'd have been doing was telling the DWP someone didn't turn up.

Nasty individual though. Hope she ends up on the dole for months.
  • IC89IC89 Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is one of those stories that you want to see the conclusion of and sob-story newspaper article/TV interview in a few months time.

I'd love to see this woman get a taste of the dole queue. I'd also love to see her try and defend herself if she ever got an interview too.

The wider point is why people just WILL NOT learn to keep their mouths shut on social media. The girl who ran the cyclist over is the other example. Why don't people learn? For someone described as a 'Senior Resourcer' she's acted like a f*cking moron.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd pay to queue up and watch this vile piece having to sign on, and getting her benefits sanctioned. Please someone, make it happen!!!
  • goldframedoorgoldframedoor Posts: 1,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I'd pay to queue up and watch this vile piece having to sign on, and getting her benefits sanctioned. Please someone, make it happen!!!
    Also be sure to film the whole thing and make it available on YouTube! :cool:
    Forum Member
    i will keep reading Sanctioning" as "seducing".
    Forum Member
    A lot of recruitment is basically sales.

Sadly, there are some recruitment firms out there with very similar people. She'll be a hero to them.

I worked at one place where the salesmen had company cars. Getting speeding fines was a badge of honour to them all.
  • CrimsonmonCrimsonmon Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who uses "bliss" at the end of sentences should be taken out the back and shot anyway.
    Forum Member
    Crimsonmon wrote: »
    Anyone who uses "bliss" at the end of sentences should be taken out the back and shot anyway.

Alongside people who use "simples" at the end of sentences.
    Forum Member
    Alongside people who use "simples" at the end of sentences.

and "eh"
    Forum Member
    and "eh"

Aha, I use "eh". ;)
    Forum Member
    A lot of recruitment is basically sales.

Sadly, there are some recruitment firms out there with very similar people. She'll be a hero to them.

I worked at one place where the salesmen had company cars. Getting speeding fines was a badge of honour to them all.

I don't think anyone will touch her with a barge pole. Recruitment agencies can't afford to hire staff as incompetent as her especially in the current employment climate.
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't the only one up until recently my brother had a DWP "client advisor" living above him, She was a complete bitch and caused as much trouble as she could for him because she said he was cheating the system by claiming ESA.
    He had worked constantly since leaving school and has over the last few years got legitimate mobility problems and mental health/stress problems,
    This woman has spread lies around the neighbourhood accusing him of all sorts, Caused a daily noise nuisance basically tried to make life as bad as she could for him just for being on ESA.
    In the end he was forced to move house to escape as she had friends backing her up even at the housing association and council or anywhere he turned for help,
    There are some ****ed up principles among some in these departments a lot aren't there to help just to pass a judgement and cause grief for the vulnerable.
    Forum Member
    Aha, I use "eh". ;)
    :eek::eek: