• Options
    Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    He is hardly inspiring tbh.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyson Fury is vile. I hated how he goaded Cunningham in the first round and saw the need to push him after the bell and it was great to see him floored in the 2nd. I don't think he would stand a chance against anyone half decent. I'd love to see him fight David Price (if he overcomes Thompson) or David Haye before he gets his lights turned off by Wlad

Best fight of the night was Canelo/Trout which was much closer than the scorecards would suggest. Trout did the most work but never hurt Canelo and Canelo landed some powerful clean shots. I think it was the night Canelo came of age and proved the doubters wrong because Trout is a fantastic fighter, make no mistake. I can't see Floyd wanting to take Canelo on right now, maybe toward the end of his SHO contract though. I think he will aim for Devon Alexander. It's a shame that he won't ever fight Pacman or Bradley because of the promoters feud
  • Options
    Davetherave70Davetherave70 Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fury's got a screw loose, did anyone seem him start singing some shanty song when he was interviewed in the ring after the fight. Seriously strange??
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better boxing on UFC these days. Mayweather is back soon, might remind me of the great days this sport once had. If a 36 year old can deck Fury, what's going to happen when he gets in with a decent fighter, do the promoters just use them to make as much money while the hype lasts?
  • Options
    Mr ApplebeeMr Applebee Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    TH14 wrote: »
    Tyson Fury is vile. I hated how he goaded Cunningham in the first round and saw the need to push him after the bell and it was great to see him floored in the 2nd. I don't think he would stand a chance against anyone half decent. I'd love to see him fight David Price (if he overcomes Thompson) or David Haye before he gets his lights turned off by Wlad

Best fight of the night was Canelo/Trout which was much closer than the scorecards would suggest. Trout did the most work but never hurt Canelo and Canelo landed some powerful clean shots. I think it was the night Canelo came of age and proved the doubters wrong because Trout is a fantastic fighter, make no mistake. I can't see Floyd wanting to take Canelo on right now, maybe toward the end of his SHO contract though. I think he will aim for Devon Alexander. It's a shame that he won't ever fight Pacman or Bradley because of the promoters feud

Two of those scorecards were awful, i had the knockdown being the difference. Think the scorecards show the fix was in anyways. The open scoring must have made things very hard for trout aswell, i could tell by the way that canelo was coasting in the last round that he knew he had won.

Defo wont see mayweather vs canelo now though. To be fair cant really blame floyd with canelo weighing in over 170 lbs on the night.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you want to bend the rules, you go to Texas.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley Harrison -v- Deontay Wilder: he's on the radio comparing this fight to Muhammad Ali -v- George Foreman!:eek:

This man gets more deluded by the hour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harrison is deluded. I actually hope for his sake that one day he doesn't wake up and the realisation of his delusion hits him like a brick wall. If it does, the fall will be hard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty decent weekend of boxing :)
  • Options
    yorkieUKyorkieUK Posts: 2,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad at all for boxing this weekend!

What will happen to Amir Khan if he loses?

Can Audrey Harrison win? Stranger things have happened! :)

Will Garcia beat Judah? Perhaps he has one more good fight left in him?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Khan loses his pro career is done. Harrison, the guy is too afraid to throw a punch. He's like Homer but at least Homer had an awesome chin :D

Judah is all mouth, Garcia does everything at a good level, he will probably win by TKO in 7.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to Martinez vs Murray
  • Options
    kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    What time is Audley likely to be on tonight?
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kingjeremy wrote: »
    What time is Audley likely to be on tonight?

8:30ish I saw somewhere. Don't take that as gospel though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheers :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fraudley is on now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He has his own voice over for his intro haha :D
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    The MC tonight in Sheffield is beyond awful
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what time amir enters the ring?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stu64 wrote: »
    The MC tonight in Sheffield is beyond awful

All British MCs are pretty poor.

hahahahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A-Force should be renamed G-Force.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow, just quit and never show your face again Audley. You are a complete and utter embarrassment
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next time Audley, son. Next time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Next time Audley, son. Next time.

He might make it as a world champion when he is 60.