Is Chloe a hypocrite for taking the money?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What say you?

Is Chloe a hypocrite for taking the money? 326 votes

Yes
87% 285 votes
No
12% 41 votes

Comments

• jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. She is as entitled as Sam is to take the money. Why is Sam not getting the flack too?
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    I say, how could someone not put yes? :confused:
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    No. She is as entitled as Sam is to take the money. Why is Sam not getting the flack too?

The question isn't asking if she's entitled to it, the question is asking if she's a hypocrite for taking it.
    I don't see why Sam would be a hypocrite so I don't see why she would get any flak.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    She hasn't been banging on about all week and telling others what they should and shouldn't do. Chloe has said that adding to the prize fund is most important.

She said "we are a team". Wasn't a team there was you Chloe?
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member

Because Sam has been judging others and acting like a control freak all week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because Chloe has been giving others hell for taking away potential cash from the prize fund. Sam has been much more quiet about it.

Nothing is wrong with taking the money, it's more to do with how Chloe conducted herself before opportunity for the 5k was presented.
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having heard her reasoning in the DR and after I don't think she was wrong.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused:
    She's a complete hypocrite.

The question isn't do you think she should have taken it/do you begrudge her taking it.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    In a way yes. 5k is better than spending it on stupid things like a pizza though, so I get her point. I don't blame her for taking it, I don't think any of them deserve the prize money, a share is just as fair imo and I think those mad at her (Danny) is mad they didn't get the chance or think the prize is theirs already.
  • AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes she was a hypocrite, and there is no question about it.

Was she entitled to take the money? Yes of course she was but it just makes her look stupid after everything she has said.
  • marg89marg89 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Absolutely! she has slated Jack for "thinking" of taking money out for results, she has told everyone that they are a team increasing the prize fund for the wilnner, then first chance to increase her bank balance.... O.K. Thankyou!!
  • nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,167
    Forum Member
    yes as Chloe has been horrible to all other housemates for taking from the prize fund - crikey she was'nt happy about Sam and Jack spending £100.00 each for their suitcases but is happy to take £5000.00 for heself
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dint think she did look stupid. Like she said 70k for the winner is a MASSIVE amount of cash. As she and Jack said to them 5k is 5months wages which to some is a life changing amount, in jacks case pay of his debts in her case who knows but who's honestly ever had the chance of 5 months wages tax free? I think it was a fair call in her part, cause it's not being wasted on a pizza or football.
  • JaygarJaygar Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Of course she is a hypocrite after what she has been banging on about all week, I actually don't know how anyone can vote no.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Obviously because Sam hasn't berated everyone else like Chloe has all week for even daring to think about taking anything.
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...she's not a hypocrite. she wasn't taking it out of the prize fund ... It was offered to her fair and square, and as she said she assumed they were all being offered it, so that would have effectively made it an equal playing field.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    I dint think she did look stupid. Like she said 70k for the winner is a MASSIVE amount of cash. As she and Jack said to them 5k is 5months wages which to some is a life changing amount, in jacks case pay of his debts in her case who knows but who's honestly ever had the chance of 5 months wages tax free? I think it was a fair call in her part, cause it's not being wasted on a pizza or football.

It wasn't her call to make, she bullied Jack to retract his bid yet it's okay for her to take £5k because it's cold hard cash:confused:

She has given everyone a hard time yet no one is allowed to give her a hard time:o you reap what you sow. The HMs had every right to question her decision and what does she do, cry so they will back off. She's a hypocrite, no two ways about it.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    No...she's not a hypocrite. she wasn't taking it out of the prize fund ... It was offered to her fair and square, and as she said she assumed they were all being offered it, so that would have effectively made it an equal playing field.

Of course she's a hypocrite:o
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    yes as Chloe has been horrible to all other housemates for taking from the prize fund - crikey she was'nt happy about Sam and Jack spending £100.00 each for their suitcases but is happy to take £5000.00 for heself

I'm beginning to think that our posts must be invisible to the people STILL asking why Chloe is getting stick for her actions.

It's perfectly obvious, but even if they somehow missed what happened, lots of people have filled in the details, and STILL they claim not to get it.

:confused:
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she shouldn't have protested so much when others wanted to take from the prize fund

As she was selfish and not clever enough to foresee that she might get a money opportunity, she's her self to blame

What we know about her is she changes her mind when it's something that benefits her.

Guilt trip in progress from her then , and using that old chestnut ," it's a lot of money "etc. Playing the vulnerable woman speaking in a child-like voice ,and shedding tears , the mugs in the clique are back feeling sorry for then. ^_^

>>> until the next time she argues.

She's a hypocrite and when money in front ,she thought about herself and was most inconsistent with what she'd told the house , and what they should do when faced with spending the money - its my way or I'll have a tantrum
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im surprised you had to ask!!!
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's more to do with attitudes to others that she has shown, for losing money.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused::confused:
    She's a complete hypocrite.

The question isn't do you think she should have taken it/do you begrudge her taking it.

I agree. I think most hms don't object to her taking the money, neither do I. But its the way she's been going on and on all week about the money being for the winner and that anyone taking anything for themselves are selfish. I can't stand her and hope she goes
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I'm beginning to think that our posts must be invisible to the people STILL asking why Chloe is getting stick for her actions.

It's perfectly obvious, but even if they somehow missed what happened, lots of people have filled in the details, and STILL they claim not to get it.

:confused:

I sadly have to agree with you. You get a totally different poster on the night time. Those who aren't clued up about what's happening. It's a lot more on the ball during the day I find. But then people have places to go. It would be interesting to get a survey of what sort of people are on at what time.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, not taking the 5K makes her an idiot. Take the money I say!