Pothuthic's Lucky 10

pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
Forum Member
Have you ever wondered when Pothuthic will actually complete a project? So have I, unfortunately I can't promise anything, but I am going to try and complete this series, hopefully I can do it, even if a bit of a less detailed series.

This show will have 10 contestants, all 10 contestants will be paired with a professional partner and will compete until one celebrity is crowned champion (optimistic)

I will be revealing the celebrities daily via my new Twitter @PothsLucky10!

Fingers crossed that these 10 will be my lucky 10!

Comments

• pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    Tonight at 6:30pm we will reveal our first ;)
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alisexy sexykins?
    Forum Member
    Our first name is Tom Daley!

The 20 year old diver will compete on the show and will be the first diver to do so.

Since winning a medal at the London 2012 Olympics he has starred in Splash! and had his own travel documentary.

He said on his reveal "I'm always looking for new challenges and Stricty is definitely one that I'm excited to get my head into."

Pothuthic commented "We are always looking for famous sportspeople and Tom is certainly the top of his game, we are very excited to see him dance!"
    Forum Member
    Lucky 10 producers have been left in jeopardy after one of their celebrities signed up to the real Strictly Come Dancing.

They signed them before it was revealed they were on the Strictly cast which was leaked by The Sun this afternoon.

A source said "Pothuthic was very excited to have this star on board, so for them to be revealed as a contestant on the real show was a bit of a bittersweet moment."

Producers are said to be looking for a late minute replacement with one in mind.

A spokesman for Lucky 10 refused to comment.
    Forum Member
    Pothuthic has axed 10 professional dancers, keeping only 5 of them.

Anton du Beke, Brendan Cole, Ola Jordan, James Jordan and Aliona Vilani are amongst those axed.

Aljaz Skorjanec, Janette Manrara and Anya Garnis have all been axed after just one series.

Kristina Rihanoff and Pasha Kovalev complete the list of axings.

Pothuthic has kept Robin Windsor, Kevin Clifton, Iveta Lukosiute, Karen Hauer and Natalie Lowe on the show.

He has also brought back former professionals Ian Waite, Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace.

He has also hired Australian professional Sharna Burgess and Irishman Tristan MacManus from Americans Dancing With The Stars.

Pothuthic said "With only 10 celebrities, I had to make some axings and I liked my new blood, so some had to go, I'd like to thank them for their time and they may be back in the future!"

The first celebrity confirmed from the series is Tom Daley with another to be announced daily.
    Forum Member
    Ricky Gervais has stated in an interview that the only reality show he would do is Strictly Come Dancing.

The comedian who this year starred in 'Muppets Most Wanted' this year said "I am always asked to do Reality TV and it always seems a bit optimistic, I would only do Strictly Come Dancing, I'd like to join that, it would be a new skill and maybe I could play a different character every week!"

He continued "I've never actually been asked to do Strictly, but I'd do it if the time was right."

The first celebrity confirmed for this years Strictly is diver Tom Daley.
    Forum Member
    Supervillain Diana Beard has been rumoured for this years Lucky 10.

The baker renamed Dirty Diana by the British public caused a storm after reportedly melting fellow contestant Iain Watter's ice cream dish on Bake Off Wednesday.

She later resigned from the programme due to illness but got #bingate, #Bringiainback, Poor Iain, Baked Alaska and Dirty Diana trending worldwide.

This caused for Watter's place in the competition to terminate as he put his Baked Alaska in the bin, although he has since stated that he could be reinstated due to Beard's departure.

Producers are reportedly begging Beard to do the series to cash in on her current celebrity status and could be replacing Mrs Browns Boys star Jennifer Gibney who pulled out of Lucky 10 to enter the upcoming rival series of Strictly Come Dancing.

Tom Daley has been confirmed whilst Claire Richards, Una Foden and Tracey Emin could also be taking part in the series if The Mirror is correct.
    Forum Member
    Announcement on Twitter shortly!
    Forum Member
    Actress Amanda Burton is the latest celebrity to be confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing.

The Northern Irish actress who played Karen Fisher in Waterloo Road, Sam Ryan in Silent Witness and Heather Black in Brookside.

Burton ended up winning 3 National Television Awards for Most Popular Actress for her role in Silent Witness in 1998, 1999 and 2001 as well as a TV Quick award for Best Actress in 2001.

She also recently competed in Celebrity Masterchef where she reached the Semi Finals.

On her appointment she commented "I am very excited to start dancing, I have always wanted to learn how to dance and what a fantastic opportunity to do so!"

Pothuthic added "I am very honoured to welcome Amanda into our cast, she is a fantastic actress and an amazing signing!"

She joins Tom Daley in the line up with Caroline Quentin, Claire Richards and Gino D'Campo also rumoured for the show.
  • StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    This is very exciting! :)

Good luck! :)
    Forum Member
    The third celebrity for Strictly has been confirmed as Sports Broadcaster Jeff Stelling.

Stelling, who is host of Soccer Saturday announced his casting on the Sky Sports show today.

Stelling has hosted the show since 1994 and hosted Channel 4's show Countdown in 2009 for two years.

He also provided his voice for computer game FIFA 14 where he introduced each match.

Stelling commented "I am very excited to join Strictly Come Dancing, its very different from commenting on Football, but it should be a laugh!"

Pothuthic commented "I'm very happy to welcome Mr Stelling on board, I am a big fan of him as he is absolutely hilarious, despite the fact I don't like Football (anymore) Stelling has always been someone I love!"

Stelling joins Diver Tom Daley and Actress Amanda Burton on the line up.

Singer Claire Richards, Actress Caroline Quentin, Chef Gino D'Campo, Comic Jack Whitehall and Birds Of A Feathers Lesley Joseph are also rumoured for the show
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice line up so far! Team Amanda! :)
    Forum Member
    Glad you like it Nick, theres plenty more to come!
    Forum Member
    Claire Richards is the 4th celebrity for Lucky 10.

The Steps singer is joining the cast which currently boasts Jeff Stelling, Tom Daley and Amanda Burton.

Claire was in award winning band Steps who sold out 5 arena tours and sold millions of records in their time.

Claire and H both quit the band at their last show leaving the band to split and them to become a duo.

Claire said "I've lost a lot of weight this year already, I'm rather excited to dance and try to lose some more and just dance!"

Pothuthic added "I love Claire and Steps, Claire's been high on my wish list for years, so I thought this would be the perfect time!"

Her casting has caused a divide in the community.

A internet commentator who goes by the name Emerald posted "Claire has been on CBB and is married, get her off my screen now and give me David Beckhams mum"

Whilst renowned Steps Superfan StigNotFromTopGear said "YES YES YES, I love Claire, especially when in her weight loss stage, I once saw her at the genitalia shaped building outside my window, I will be rooting for her!"

Whilst LizzieMoon commented "I once bought a Big Cook Little Cook DVD from Claire on eBay, rather good ebayer and delivered in a record time!"

Another celebrity will be revealed at 5pm on @PothsLucky10's twitter!
    Forum Member
    The Vamps bassist Connor Ball has joined Lucky 10.

The 18 year old was confirmed on twitter this evening to be joining the cast.

Fans immediately took the news well as Lucky 10 was trending worldwide.

Ball joins the likes of Jeff Stelling and Tom Daley on the cast of the show which also stars Claire Richards and Amanda Burton.

Other rumours include Caroline Quentin, Linda Robson and Gail Porter.

Another is to be confirmed tomorrow on Twitter
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Claire :D
    Forum Member
    Hope you enjoy!
    Forum Member
    Birds Of A Feather actress Linda Robson is the 6th celeb confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing.

The loose woman was confirmed on Twitter as the latest to join the 10 strong line up.

Linda is no stranger to Reality TV previously appearing in I'm A Celebrity, Celebrity Masterchef and Comic Relief does Fame Academy.

On joining the show Robson said "Strictly has always been a dream of me, the dresses, the make up, the beautiful professionals, I can't wait to start dancing!"

She joins The Vamps Connor Ball, Soccer Saturdays Jeff Stelling, Steps Claire Richards, Diver Tom Daley and Amanda Burton.

Other rumours include Caroline Quentin, Una Foden, Gail Porter and David Hasselhoff.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this cast Poth!
    Forum Member
    Glad you like it Callum, I also love my cast to pieces, still 4 more!

Continues tomorrow!
    Forum Member
    Our cast has been revealed on our twitter!
    Forum Member
    Robert Lindsay, 64 - Actor
    Jeff Stelling, 59 - Sporting presenter
    Ricky Gervais, 53 - Comedian
    Tom Daley, 20 - Olympic Diver
    Connor Ball, 18 - The Vamps bassist

Linda Robson, 58 - Birds Of A Feather actress Actress
    Amanda Burton, 57 - Award Winning Actress
    Sue Perkins, 44 - Comedienne and TV Presenter
    Claire Richards, 36 - Steps singer
    Gemma Atkinson, 29 - Hollyoaks Actress and model