Options

EE: What will Kirsty's revenge be?

Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought I saw a spoiler a while back that before Kirsty leaves, she gets revenge on Max. What is that revenge going to be?

Comments

• Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    She glues her hat to his head.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    She shaves his head. Oh wait...
  • Options
    ROWLING2010ROWLING2010 Posts: 3,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damages the cars at the car lot.

Gets Lauren drunk on chicken dishes.

Reveals herself as Tanya's new 'bf'.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damages the cars at the car lot.

Gets Lauren drunk on chicken dishes.

Reveals herself as Tanya's new 'bf'.

Loool :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She takes the bed with her. In fact, she doesn't leave in a taxi, she scoots off into the sunset with her motorized bed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    She takes the bed with her. In fact, she doesn't leave in a taxi, she scoots off into the sunset with her motorized bed.

Haha :D

I think she steals money from him *yawn*. I've noticed that Max seems to be bankrupt one week then the following week he is flashing the cash (not so much now but there were sls where this happened)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »

I think she steals money from him *yawn*. I've noticed that Max seems to be bankrupt one week then the following week he is flashing the cash (not so much now but there were sls where this happened)

Yeah, I hate when they write stories like that. It's usually people like Ian, Phil and Max, who go bankrupt because they need to buy a particular business/pay for a wedding, and about a month later they're fine again with no debts.
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seems plausible. Maybe the money that Lauren made from those two cars today? If that's the case though, wouldn't she have too rob the car lot?
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she is the one that brings back Stacey? Or maybe she buries him alive again lol
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shags Carl's only remaining body part in front of him in the Square.

Too much?
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On This Morning, it's meant to be quite controversial apparently, hope it isn't a hype up.
  • Options
    MattchatMattchat Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Shags Carl's only remaining body part in front of him in the Square.

Too much?

Lol ur so funny that made me laugh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On This Morning, it's meant to be quite controversial apparently, hope it isn't a hype up.

She reveals she gave him a std.
  • Options
    Cheetah666Cheetah666 Posts: 16,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the way he treated her she should castrate him. However, I think its more likely that she'll just create a big scene in The Vic and storm off out leaving him humiliated.

Or - just possibly - she'll kill herself, leaving a suicide note blaming him.
  • Options
    MattchatMattchat Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Will probably be revealing she's pregnant then leaving
  • Options
    Bart_MitchellBart_Mitchell Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »

She spend most of her time in bed so good riddance .
  • Options
    Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    She clogges his drains with her bad hair extensions
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    I do like how we don't actually know what it is. At least it will be a surprise.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    I do like how we don't actually know what it is. At least it will be a surprise.

I am impressed with the surprises recently so fingers crossed its a good one
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She finally finds a hairbrush, instead of brushing that mop she attacks maxwells bald head with it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part of me hopes it is that she is pregnant so Kirsten could return in the future with a character make over!

But I expect it will be some rushed garbage like she smashes all the windows on the cars at the car lot
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She never put Abi's hairdryer back in the bedroom - she took it with her.

Shocking :(
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    I remember someone in Emmerdale committed suicide by forcing another character to kill them. Perhaps she sees Max with a knife, and grabs his arm and yells "I called Jean, Stacey is on her way back haha" and puts the knife in herself. Max is then framed.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should give her a Mary Smith style exit back in the 80s where she gives the finger to everyone in Walford.
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

I think that is most likely that Kirsty will steal money.

She is 'advised' on how to get her revenge by Shirely after all - and this is what Shirley did to Phil.