Emmerdale Debbies hair

leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
Forum Member
rite nothing against the actress charlie webb is beautiful and has lovely blonde locks . now the thing i have and issue with is the following -;

her character debbie is 27 weeks pregant and its obviously dyed blonde but i was always under the impression that pregant women were told to steer clear of dying your hair with the chemicals and especially if it s for the (potion)baby

mb im wrong but i thought debbies roots would be quite a far bit down her head by now lol

Comments

• Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a pretty girl but one of those that looks better with her natural dark hair. That blonde hair looks false nd doesnt go with her skin tone, plus its loads of hair extensions that she doesnt bother to look after, She looks skanky with them, cut them off and go back to your original brunette and you will look 100% better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Acccording to a recent article in the Daily Mail, Debbie's hair recently renegotiated its contract and now has its own Winnebago and personal assistant.

It also has its own twitter account and, like will.i.am, can often be seen sending tweets while the show is on-air.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Acccording to a recent article in the Daily Mail, Debbie's hair recently renegotiated its contract and now has its own Winnebago and personal assistant.

It also has its own twitter account and, like will.i.am, can often be seen sending tweets while the show is on-air.

And get this...

http://s9.postimage.org/l6m59jajj/debbeh.jpg
  • starlight 12starlight 12 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    rite nothing against the actress charlie webb is beautiful and has lovely blonde locks . now the thing i have and issue with is the following -;

her character debbie is 27 weeks pregant and its obviously dyed blonde but i was always under the impression that pregant women were told to steer clear of dying your hair with the chemicals and especially if it s for the (potion)baby

mb im wrong but i thought debbies roots would be quite a far bit down her head by now lol

my hairdresser told me it was fine just an old wives tale. :-D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She looked so much better with darker hair but there are worse things to be said about the character Debbie like the fact she can't emote for a start.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her darker hair, I don't think the blonde suits her much, but sometimes particularly in photoshoots it looks good.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her stairs wanted a more prominent role too. Demanded to face be able to face the cameras and a 50% payrise. Absolute joke, they're so wooden.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved her darker hair, I don't think the blonde suits her much, but sometimes particularly in photoshoots it looks good.

It would look fantastic flying through the air at a grouse shoot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very pretty girl, she looked nicer with dark hair though.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Black eyebrows and blonde hair doesn't suit anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    Black eyebrows and blonde hair doesn't suit anyone.

How about Alisdair Darling?

Get The Lothian Look.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Alisdair Darling?

Get The Lothian Look.

Well I loathe Ian Beale along with many others, wrong soap aside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very pretty girl, she looked nicer with dark hair though.

Aw, she does dye her roots black nicely...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maisymoo wrote: »
    Aw, she does dye her roots black nicely...

And why does she always walk as if she is balancing the thing on her head?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like it blonde, maybe a mix though?
  • madmumof3madmumof3 Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    She is a pretty girl but one of those that looks better with her natural dark hair. That blonde hair looks false nd doesnt go with her skin tone, plus its loads of hair extensions that she doesnt bother to look after, She looks skanky with them, cut them off and go back to your original brunette and you will look 100% better.

I understood that her hair is all her own, and not extensions, although I agree that her natural colour looks better.