corrie kirsty!!!!!! possible storyline

leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
Forum Member
now im not being morbid since the shocking plot with ronnie in eastenders theres been no other shocking plot been since

here one i thought but i dont think itv would show it kirsty getting jel of the baby ..i mean tyrone giving the baby all of the attention with that shell flip in a bad way harming the baby and even kill the baby im not being morbid or vile as im not the only one thats said thats the way it might go !!!

shed be one of the most hated women in britain i bet (i dont think i would be able to watch it though )

Comments

• pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i very much doubt it corrie would take this direction

just look at up-roar EE cuased about the baby swap and this is 100 time worse
  • TheGreenManTheGreenMan Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the baby will be injured by Kirsty but this will not prove fatal.

Tyrone will likely take all the flak and Kirsty emerge unscathed as always.

Whatever, things will get a whole lot worse for Tyrone. A character I have now lost all sympathy with.
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Last night, when Tyrone was talking to the baby in hospital and Kirsty was listening while pretending to be asleep, we said we could see a jealousy storyline in the works. Kirsty doesn't like Tyrone spending time with anyone, and that could well end up including their daughter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have read what happens in the future storyline's.i Iooked it up because i was so fed up with Kirsty lol It is a character i cannot warm to at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    So.......... what happens?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ceecee31 wrote: »
    So.......... what happens?

I just clicked soaps at the top of page.then went to news...aug 17th i think it is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    already a post about this somewhere and I really dont think it should be happening in corrie .
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corrie isn't dark enough for this s/l. There's some dark paths they'll take like Toxic murdering Charlie Stubbs, but not this.

I think they should do this s/l though because it would be highlighting what the horrific consequences abuse can do to a person in later life.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newborns are hard work at the best of times so I would find it unrealistoc for someone like kirsty NOT to turn her anger towards the baby :-(
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only me thinking It's possibly not Tyrones?
  • rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think its tyrones as hes already lost jack

i find kirsty so intruiging, and she is played very well. i think we need to learn more about why she is the way she is, and this will come out more when her parents return

people can change, and it would be good to see her learn to change for the better instead of the usual dramatic soap ending of the baddie ending up dead
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Or they could just go with the story where Kirsty is reavealed to be the she-hulk!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/She-Hulk_vol1_no1.jpg