The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

Comments

• Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I'd of thought living in the US she would of had that problem sorted

I know, you'd think right, the land of the perfect smile. I don't get it.
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Had you said "Daddy's girl" about Harper, would that mean anything? Or even Mummy's girl?

Mummy's boy (daddy's girl less so) can be used in a slightly less than positive manner to describe a young man, it would be a little disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise. This is why I ask the FM for a clarification on the point. They were polite enough to respond and clear this up. Sorted. :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wish she would lighten up a bit and stop taking herself so damn seriously.

So do I. It'd save me loads of time on here defending her! ;):D

I don't disagree with your points, I guess it's just none of that stuff bothers me. She is what she is *shrug* and she always comes across really well in any interviews I've seen. You and others see 'brand', I don't, just two people with two separate careers.

The bit you forgot to mention in all this though - and the thing that bugs me most - is the way she gets torn to bits on these threads while he gets off pretty much scot-free. No excuse whatsoever for that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Take 'em to Flamigo Land, they'll love you more for it.

I have they preferred Blackpool... I have spent many many many hours on the Pleasure Beach... they like it better as a place than Alton Towers... but the rides at Alton Towers are the best... they didn't like Lego Land... but loved Gulliver's World when they are younger... in fact my eldest niece had such a blast from the past she and various siblings/cousins/friends have been back multiple times my darling great niece is being used shamelessly at the cinema and Children's exhibitions at all the local place lol.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »
    why should she gets "praise" for doing what a large majority of mothers are doing day in, day out?!... that's what grates on me - the way they promote their good parenting.... it's obviously working tho :rolleyes: the brand is coining it in with the family image

Every parent making a real effort to raise their children properly should get praise for it. There are enough people not giving 2 sh*ts about their kids. What brand is that exactly, I still don't get it. Neither VB or DB's careers are tied to the other, and if they were to separate , they both would continue tp be successful in their careers.

What does good parenting have to do with their careers anyway?
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    So do I. It'd save me loads of time on here defending her! ;):D

I don't disagree with your points, I guess it's just none of that stuff bothers me. She is what she is *shrug* and she always comes across really well in any interviews I've seen. You and others see 'brand', I don't, just two people with two separate careers.

The bit you forgot to mention in all this though - and the thing that bugs me most - is the way she gets torn to bits while he gets off pretty much scot-free. No excuse whatsoever for that.

Ha! :D

Yes, I didn't cover that. I have never blamed her for him putting it about - except in a jokey way because she looks so damn miserable all the time :D - and he does get away with it like he's some kind of saint - even the Loos debacle didn't really touch him. God knows why, he does absolutely nothing for me and he's not even that good a footballer even in his prime :confused: So, you can cross a ball? :rolleyes:

Funnily enough, I've just been watching a bit of this on You Tube and I just wish she was more like that now although, again, after the Loos thing, she probably doesn't want to be so open and invite the cameras in. I've seen an interview where she described creating her fashion persona character (think maybe a Sasha Fierce type thing) as her armour and I find that really sad that she's that insecure. She just always seems so desperate now :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aowxdE60N8

Jesus woman, what have you done to me? I'm almost defending VB damn you!!! :eek::D
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did say "follow" not "read" .... let's leave it there, I wouldn't want you to embarress yourself further luv...

Oh believe me I am not embarrassing myself love. I'm not the bitter one bitching on people for no valid reason.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's so odd and grubby almost, trying to generate speculation about a 10yr old kid's sexuality. :confused: Reeks of prurience.

My 10 year old loves spending time with me (mum) because we like the same cartoons and we both laugh at the same things. Jeezo, Romeo's a little kid. I need a wash after reading a lot of this bile.
    So what if Harper doesn't wear pink? She looks lovely and I can't stand to see little girls in a riot of retina-scarring pink everything.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Every parent making a real effort to raise their children properly should get praise for it. There are enough people not giving 2 sh*ts about their kids. What brand is that exactly, I still don't get it. Neither VB or DB's careers are tied to the other, and if they were to separate , they both would continue tp be successful in their careers.

What does good parenting have to do with their careers anyway?

The Beckham brand is a family affair, with his wife Victoria matching his celebrity after swapping pop for fashion design, and one of their sons recently modelling for Burberry.

Beckham's commercial deals draw both on his looks and his reputation as a family man.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/31/soccer-france-beckham-brand-idUSL5N0B0BJL20130131

as I say, a lot of people are buying ..... kerching, kerching
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jesus woman, what have you done to me? I'm almost defending VB damn you!!! :eek::D

Hang your head in shame....:rolleyes:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the poster who has been told to get over herself.

I don't have a problem with the Beckhams either.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the poster who has been told to get over herself.

I don't have a problem with the Beckhams either.;)

I don't have a problem with David, it's the stick insect I can't stand.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with David, it's the stick insect I can't stand.

OK Mr Giggles.:)
    Forum Member
    The Beckham brand is a family affair, with his wife Victoria matching his celebrity after swapping pop for fashion design, and one of their sons recently modelling for Burberry.

Beckham's commercial deals draw both on his looks and his reputation as a family man.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/31/soccer-france-beckham-brand-idUSL5N0B0BJL20130131

as I say, a lot of people are buying ..... kerching, kerching

Yet they seem to be doing poor job keeping up the appearances, as Victoria and David have not been pictured together in ages, like other posters have stated.

So which one is it, they are in it for the PR, but are doing poor job as they aren't seen together, or they are separated and clingy Victoria just can't let go, and actually dares to take the kids to see their father in another country?

Seems like there is bit of mixed up stories going on in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK Mr Giggles.:)

AH, you read my comments in THE SUN and Daily Mail.....:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's normal for this forum...
    Forum Member
    Yet they seem to be doing poor job keeping up the appearances, as Victoria and David have not been pictured together in ages, like other posters have stated.

So which one is it, they are in it for the PR, but are doing poor job as they aren't seen together, or they are separated and clingy Victoria just can't let go, and actually dares to take the kids to see their father in another country?

absolutely guaranteed, they'll be photographed together if the rumours start to get out of hand :cool:
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't provide a link as I can't remember what it was or where it was but I am pretty sure there was a family picture 2 or 3 weeks ago after some meal?
    Forum Member
    absolutely guaranteed, they'll be photographed together if the rumours start to get out of hand :cool:

So either way they lose? If they aren't pictured together, they are on the verge of a divorce, if they are pictured together, they are doing it for PR? So they just can't win?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    I can't provide a link as I can't remember what it was or where it was but I am pretty sure there was a family picture 2 or 3 weeks ago after some meal?

A show of solidarity on Brooklyn's birthday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2287845/Brooklyn-Beckham-enjoys-family-meal-celebrates-14th-birthday-alongside-Ramsays-grandparents.html
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    So either way they lose? If they aren't pictured together, they are on the verge of a divorce, if they are pictured together, they are doing it for PR? So they just can't win?

they've won hands down, the money's rolling in either way....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they've won hands down, the money's rolling in either way....

If I had the money she's got, I'd never be able to stop smiling.

I know the possession of money doesn't make you happy, but why does she always look so thoroughly miserable? A little smile wouldn't hurt, and might even make people more sympathetic to her.
    Forum Member
    If I had the money she's got, I'd never be able to stop smiling.

I know the possession of money doesn't make you happy, but why does she always look so thoroughly miserable? A little smile wouldn't hurt, and might even make people more sympathetic to her.

I read somewhere, that she actually dislikes her own smile, or feels insecure about it.

I have no doubt she actually does smile at home, and away from cameras. Also, good on her not bowing down to people. If the biggest fault a person can have is not smiling, well the people would find fault in her in some other way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere, that she actually dislikes her own smile, or feels insecure about it.

I have no doubt she actually does smile at home, and away from cameras. Also, good on her not bowing down to people. If the biggest fault a person can have is not smiling, well the people would find fault in her in some other way.

As I said ^ she says she doesn't like her teeth. Why doesn't she get them fixed with her millions?

Oh I forgot. She already has.