Options

EE Thoughts about plot for ronnie and lee?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah if that happens we can say goodbye to Lee. Ronnie is unstable and more than a little bit controlling, there is no chance in hell of Lee being alive for more than a week if he raped Ronnie.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its more that Lee will work for Ronnie.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Archie was never a 'cuddly old grandad' like Arthur Fowler, and I would disagree that it was a tacked-on afterthought. In one of the very first scenes between Archie and Ronnie there were clear hints at it: he pinned her down and said "you're no match for me - you never were". Not explicitly indicating rape, but definitely some undertones of sexual abuse there.

No, there was never a nonce vibe from Archie. Ever.

They style the storylines to fit in with Ronnie's ludicrous narrative. Stupid effing character.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bass55 wrote: »
    Archie was never a 'cuddly old grandad' like Arthur Fowler, and I would disagree that it was a tacked-on afterthought. In one of the very first scenes between Archie and Ronnie there were clear hints at it: he pinned her down and said "you're no match for me - you never were". Not explicitly indicating rape, but definitely some undertones of sexual abuse there.

Like I said some said there was hints at the beginning but considering Larry Lamb never seem to know about it as he said on the the live aftermath episode it's why some said it was a added as a after though and the writers admitting that originally Peggy was going to be a killer but then found out Lacey Turner was leaving so decided to switch, I think nothing at the time was set in stone with the storyline its why it appeared quite muddled at the end.