My Kitchen Rules Australia series 4

Comments

• CoolWestiesCoolWesties Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I find both Jessie and Biswa to be ugly.
  • Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugly by nature, for sure. They know their night was a disaster so they're going to rubbish every plate in an effort to outscore somebody.
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    Crikey this is not looking good for them ... Nooooo!!!
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find both Jessie and Biswa to be ugly.

Their personalities certainly are.

They seem to be as unpopular with the other contestants as they are on here so with luck the others will be generous with their scores if things go wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like cinnamon but I wish there was more of it........

Where's the rolleye smilie when you need it.

Please, please get this right!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not talking in English to each other at the table is the height of rudeness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yippee......hope that's enough.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wine all round, on me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woooo flippin' hoooooo
    Forum Member
    Oh THANK GOD!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Hahah everyone else is like "no we're not going to miss anything AT ALL!!!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually half an hour behind but I couldn't bear the suspense. I take it I'm safe to say

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You hear the sigh of relief from the other contestants :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    You hear the sigh of relief from the other contestants :D

And the sound of an extra glass being poured!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cika wrote: »
    I'm actually half an hour behind but I couldn't bear the suspense. I take it I'm safe to say

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!
    I left wine ^^^^ up there for you. Yep, but it's still worth watching the rest. I didn't know anyones jaw could go that tense :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I left wine ^^^^ up there for you. Yep, but it's still worth watching the rest. I didn't know anyones jaw could go that tense :o:D

Thanks - very nice drop.

Oh yes, I would definitely watch to the end even if I'd seen it before, just for the pleasure of seeing the back of them. Memorable people, for all the wrong reasons. I'm so glad they're not doing a cook off of the bottom two this year.

Right. Who's going to be the villains of the next group?

ETA Polenta can be served either that wet or much drier or even used in cakes. Can't eat it myself because of the high sugar content, but never found it that appealing when I could. Especially wet.
  • batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not talking in English to each other at the table is the height of rudeness.

We are watching on catch up and just commented on how rude that was. Terrible.
  • MsJoaquinMsJoaquin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness these 2 are gone, they were unbearable, I dont understand why they even went on the show all they talked about was what food they didnt like! then saying they were going to get all 10's and their food was dire.

I am so glad the couple tonight were able to pull of a good dessert, I would have tactically given them a high score to get rid of Jessie and Biswa, if I was on the show LOL

I am not keen on the brother and sister either but at least they actually praise something if it is good instead of being idiotic and childish like the other pair.

From what I remember I read something last year about one of the girls from next week, the girl with the long blonde hair who wears all the pink, think she is meant to be a bit of a nightmare as well :(

But I hope next week there isnt going to be any tactical voting ones I hate when programmes like this go down that route, it really ruins it for me, it just comes of really spiteful, like that couple last year Gary & his partner "Oh you didnt give us a high score so we are going to give you the lowest score..."

Uh maybe you got a bad score because (same with Jessie and Biswa) you were bragging about how great you were and didnt deliver on all your bragging :P

I do love the show though, this year so far the couple I want to win are the father and son, just seem really lovely guys :D
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    MsJoaquin wrote: »
    Thank goodness these 2 are gone, they were unbearable, I dont understand why they even went on the show all they talked about was what food they didnt like! then saying they were going to get all 10's and their food was dire.

I am so glad the couple tonight were able to pull of a good dessert, I would have tactically given them a high score to get rid of Jessie and Biswa, if I was on the show LOL

I am not keen on the brother and sister either but at least they actually praise something if it is good instead of being idiotic and childish like the other pair.

From what I remember I read something last year about one of the girls from next week, the girl with the long blonde hair who wears all the pink, think she is meant to be a bit of a nightmare as well :(

But I hope next week there isnt going to be any tactical voting ones I hate when programmes like this go down that route, it really ruins it for me, it just comes of really spiteful, like that couple last year Gary & his partner "Oh you didnt give us a high score so we are going to give you the lowest score..."

Uh maybe you got a bad score because (same with Jessie and Biswa) you were bragging about how great you were and didnt deliver on all your bragging :P

I do love the show though, this year so far the couple I want to win are the father and son, just seem really lovely guys :D
    They were nearly as bad as Jessie & Biswa, the dessert saved them - I would have given them 10, whatever they gave me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quiet in here tonight....are we all still recovering?

Why do these contestants choose dishes that are time intensive to prepare and seriously risky to cook correctly?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloom in' visitors. How dare they stay that long.

Just catching up now - I think there are more spiky and potentially difficult types in this bunch. Girlie girls who twitter on about how much they like pink always put my teeth on edge anyway so I'm going to struggle with her before she's even said anything about the food.
    Forum Member
    Oh my god grinning boy drove me mad, but these two? That flamenco bit was soooo cringey!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over and under cooked pork, rubber crackling and cremated beetroot. It's all going soooo well....and now over chilled pastry. I'm loving this, it's car crash tele :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they hadn't spent time changing a doing that flamenco dance then changing back they could have been on time. What was the point of that?
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit behind - just watching the mother and daughter starting off cooking. Oh my GOD they annoy me! I really can't get on with that sort of person, the very theatrical types who are constantly putting on a performance and being really LOUD and dramatic. Bursting into song makes them almost as bad as that terrible woman on Masterchef Australia/NZ a couple of years ago. Clarissa? Something like that...