EastEnders Masterclass

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
Forum Member
✭✭
Ann Mitchell, Timothy West, Annette Badland & Linda Marlowe are delivering an Acting Masterclass on EastEnders tonight.

Comments

• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders really does have the best actors 👍🏼
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

Timothy West is going to be a big loss.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

Agreed, of course there are a few that let the side down as it were, but overall EE have the best characters/actors in soap, by miles, imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is more to come from Cora and Babe.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Babe's crying/laughing was pretty awful though. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora has been great the past few weeks, Ann Mitchell has been great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »

I feel sorry for Babe she must feel so lonely.
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For some reason my internet buffered and I was left with Aunt Babe's half grimace/half laugh face
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    For some reason my internet buffered and I was left with Aunt Babe's half grimace/half laugh face

:o Don't watch at night!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take away Linda Marlowe and I would agree. She was as awful as ever.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I loved the Stan/Sylvie scenes...I couldn't take my eyes off Tim's face. Ann is doing a decent job but I find a grinning, loved up Cora unnerving.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I loved the Stan/Sylvie scenes...I couldn't take my eyes off Tim's face. Ann is doing a decent job but I find a grinning, loved up Cora unnerving.

They were all first class tonight hence why the thread is called an EastEnders Masterclass.

I don't think Cora was grinning she won't become Mrs Carter.
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    They were all first class tonight hence why the thread is called an EastEnders Masterclass.

I don't think Cora was grinning she won't become Mrs Carter.

Sorry vas, I wasn't insulting Ann. It's just that Cora has been smiling an awful lot lately. There's nothing wrong with her acting.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Very true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Sorry vas, I wasn't insulting Ann. It's just that Cora has been smiling an awful lot lately. There's nothing wrong with her acting.

Vald Cora won't be smiling after Stan passes away.
    Forum Member
    Vald Cora won't be smiling after Stan passes away.

No :( Nor will his family :(
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I kind of agree. It felt more like she was slipping back into blon fel Fotch
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lindsey Coulson, in her limited role tonight, was actually really good. I love how they incorporated her background reaction to the news about Jim while the camera focused on Shirley and Buster.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lindsey Coulson, in her limited role tonight, was actually really good. I love how they incorporated her background reaction to the news about Jim while the camera focused on Shirley and Buster.

Lindsey is always fab.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Definitely, brilliant effect
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »

:D:D ... what a place for it to freeze!

Great acting all round on Thursday's programme. :)
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the world of soap yes.

Outside of that, no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Ann Mitchell, Timothy West, Annette Badland & Linda Marlowe are delivering an Acting Masterclass on EastEnders tonight.

Masterclass indeed. That was the actual word I was using when watching it. I just wish Timothy West wasn't leaving, he and Ann Mitchell work so well together. Cora had seemed a bit of a lost character for a while, I hope that TPTB use her more in future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DavyBoy60 wrote: »
    Masterclass indeed. That was the actual word I was using when watching it. I just wish Timothy West wasn't leaving, he and Ann Mitchell work so well together. Cora had seemed a bit of a lost character for a while, I hope that TPTB use her more in future.

I think Timothy is leaving because his real life wife is unwell.

Ann Mitchell is an exceptional Actress and we have seen a whole new side to Cora the past few weeks and I want to see more of her going forward.
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that Ann has reminded everybody how much of a fantastic actress that she is during the last few weeks. I think it's sometimes forgotten because of the lack of decent material that she gets but she honestly is a stunning talent and I'm really glad that this story has pushed her up to the forefront of the show. My appreciation for Timothy's acting doesn't need to be said, I'm going to miss his presence so much, an incredible talent who Eastenders were blessed to have.