Eastenders Danielle death

leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
Forum Member
What happened to janine after she knocked over and killed Danielle accidentally .it was an accident I know but still must have been investigated .i was watching the secret Mitchell eastenders special on watch tv that's why I'm wondering

Thanks to anyone that Can help me x

Comments

• fawltytowers93fawltytowers93 Posts: 1,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was investigated but no charges were perused on Janine because it was indeed a complete accident on her behalf
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    It was investigated but no charges were perused on Janine because it was indeed a complete accident on her behalf

well she was stood in the road for like 4 hours so was bound to get flattened at some point
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    well she was stood in the road for like 4 hours so was bound to get flattened at some point

I think Ronnie was secretly glad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol I know right? Dear in headlights.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so true, it was like a cartoon moment, when the cartoon character doesnt move even though a hammer going to fall on its head
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show was unmissable back then... Sad really. :(
  • darren 2012darren 2012 Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    For once Janine Butcher was innocent despite taunting Ronnie Mitchell about it when she wouldn't forgive her.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Mark from Balham has to say now?
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Mark from Balham has to say now?
    Do you mean this guy with his seven YouTube videos which went on longer than the actual Secret Mitchell storyline?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_rsDF40kDk

He was hilarious. I like to imagine his videos were some sort of Inbetweeners spin-off starring Will's weird brother who we never saw the series because he's confined to his bedroom, making tributes to a dead EastEnders character.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched that today and forgot how badly executed that scene was.

But, yes, it did make me miss when I was hooked on Eastenders.
  • Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean this guy with his seven YouTube videos which went on longer than the actual Secret Mitchell storyline?

He was hilarious. I like to imagine his videos were some sort of Inbetweeners spin-off starring Will's weird brother who we never saw the series because he's confined to his bedroom, making tributes to a dead EastEnders character.

I must admit, as much as though I brought into the whole Danielle-Ronnie storyline at the time in 2008-09 and was as pissed off as anybody with it's selected ending, even back then I put this guy's YouTube documentary-esque contribution to the cause on and just had to cringe! I think he had put an accessible link to the whole Danielle saga on the popular "Bring Back Danielle" Facebook page of the time but after a short while I found I could not take it seriously for a moment as the narration began to elapse! It was simply utter drivel and what motivated the guy to broadcast it for all to see, I don't know! Either he was beyond desperate to get Lauren Crace back as Danielle or he had balls of steel and therefore didn't give a shit about what anybody who knew him personally thought of his few homemade efforts!
  • Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I watched that today and forgot how badly executed that scene was.

But, yes, it did make me miss when I was hooked on Eastenders.

Me too to be fair re that era of the show, it was a momentous let down/climax to an otherwise brilliantly crafted and unique storyline - never to be rivaled since in any way, shape or form it has to be said. I always said with the way the show played out after Danielle was killed off that Santer and DTC effectively fell on their own swords with the alarming slump in the quality of the show that followed it and a year later they were not at the helm! The fact that they weren't was probably just called natural progression but even so - poetic justice perhaps!
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 82,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He may have been the same guy judging by the posts below. What I remember was how he kept contributing to Teletext with new ways of bringing Danielle back to EastEnders.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ronnie was secretly glad!

Lol what a dark post.