In any soap has this ever happened ?

2»

Comments

• ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I think he won't tell anyone for a while but will eventually. It's going to be so sad watching the aftermath and when he tells someone, poor JP.

Yes in the interview it says he will try and carry on for the sake of his family
  • Good_boysGood_boys Posts: 2,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Judy Bryant was raped by Jock Stewart in Prisoner, I don't think she reported it to the cops.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    The Derek and Michael thing was at the very best inference. I personally never saw anything in that scene that suggested that anything sexual had happened. People took the fact that Michael was on the floor and Derek was straightening his tie whilst recovering his breath as an indication that it was rape but the physical strain of beating him (even if michael didn't fight back) would be enough for that. A lot of posters seemed obsessed with the notion that Derek was a rapist round that time - there were many threads suggesting Lauren was the result of him raping Tanya.

You could barely move for threads about all these rapes that Derek had supposedly committed.