can anyone tell me about rav wilding doing?

leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
Forum Member
I'm very concerned about it does anyone know any more information

Comments

• cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Can you maybe type something that is readable? Or makes sense
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was shocked when I heard the news, seems like his awful leg injury, during his training for Splash, caused a clot and he's been very poorly indeed over Christmas.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I had no idea, sounds terrifying; hope he's OK.

I can't help wondering if Chantelle isn't a bit gutted that they are no longer together - surely she is missing plenty of 'concerned hospital' pap shots?
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like he posted a message on Twitter on 6th January thanking people for the kind messages.

Quite scary how something seemingly innocuous can take such a turn for the worse. Hopefully he is on the road to recovery now.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I had no idea, sounds terrifying; hope he's OK.

I can't help wondering if Chantelle isn't a bit gutted that they are no longer together - surely she is missing plenty of 'concerned hospital' pap shots?

Plus a million completely unstaged photos of her bursting into tears at Lakeside/Sainsburys/Boots/while putting petrol in her car etc etc etc
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Plus a million completely unstaged photos of her bursting into tears at Lakeside/Sainsburys/Boots/while putting petrol in her car etc etc etc

Methinks you have this game sussed. :D

Hope Rav is okay though. Sounds nasty.