BB7 or BB8? You decide!

2»

Comments

• DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB8 was as tedious as BB4, but at least BB4 didn't have anyone as awful as Charley or Chanelle, so BB8 is my lowest ranked series ever!
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB8 was better imo :)
  • BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wasn't one of my favourites, but far more interesting than 8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    BB7 without even a glimmer of doubt!
    Although I whinged all the way through it I was totally hooked and was sad as usual when it was over!
    BB8 I felt nothing and practically missed most of what had went on during the last few weeks.
    Last year I cared about what was going on, this year I wasn't really that bothered!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    BB7!!

Constant laughs!!

Pete and glyn were ledgends :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,023
    Forum Member
    BB7. Nikki was more entertaining in one day than the housemates from BB8 were for the whole 13 weeks!!
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JANEM8888 wrote: »
    BB7. Nikki was more entertaining in one day than the housemates from BB8 were for the whole 13 weeks!!

I'd go as far to say that Nikki's "who is she?" was more entertaining and memorable than the entire 13 weeks of BB8.
    Nikki was a true eccentric, the kind of hm that was so sorely lacking in this years miserable series.
  • HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    I actually preferred BB8. I don't know why people are saying BB7 was the most amazing series ever and nothing could beat it. It had it's moments but it was too predictable.
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HeyBaby wrote: »
    I actually preferred BB8. I don't know why people are saying BB7 was the most amazing series ever and nothing could beat it. It had it's moments but it was too predictable.

Lack of entertainment and bad choice of HMs? I swear to you them highlight shows almost made me fall asleep.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB7 by a mile...BB4 was better than BB8.

Worst series ever...poor housemates for the most part and the tasks/twists were dull (although the time travel one had some merit thanks to Alex and Adele).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    BB8 for me. I seemed to get more into it this year than last.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I preferred BB8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB7 i lost interest a lot quicker than BB8, I think I lostinterest around the time when Shebaz + Sezer left, while this year after charley left. Both series had crappy twists. I think BB7 had bigger characters but they left a lot sooner than those in BB8. overall BB8 was better but still not great
  • MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB8 definitely. I judge each series on the basis of whether the HMs are generally nice, likeable people or not. So this series far outclasses the bitchiness and backstabbing of last year.

Sorry but I have to laugh at all the praise for BB7 in this thread with simultaneous slagging off of BB8. It seems to be a tradition amongst BB fans that the current series is always the "worst series EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the previous year's being the best.

Next year you'll all be tearing BB9 to shreds while nostalgically looking back at BB8 and saying "If only we had classic HMs like Brian and the Twins, this new lot are rubbish in comparison!":rolleyes:
  • Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trust me Mansum, BB8 was the worst FOR ME.. I'd never touch this series with a bargepole. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7 all the way. This was the worst-ever series. Appalling. I'm so glad it's over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Preferred BB7 mainly due to Aisleyne.

BB8 is still leagues ahead of BB4 and BB6, though.
  • HeyBabyHeyBaby Posts: 5,318
    Forum Member
    Mansun wrote: »
    Sorry but I have to laugh at all the praise for BB7 in this thread with simultaneous slagging off of BB8. It seems to be a tradition amongst BB fans that the current series is always the "worst series EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" with the previous year's being the best.

Next year you'll all be tearing BB9 to shreds while nostalgically looking back at BB8 and saying "If only we had classic HMs like Brian and the Twins, this new lot are rubbish in comparison!":rolleyes:

Exactly the point I've been making the past 13 weeks. I can almost guarantee that the haters are going to be longing for BB8 next summer, and BB9 the summer after that, and so on.
  • UglyDuckling40UglyDuckling40 Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB7 started off brilliantly upto week 4. Went downhill after Sezer and Grace left. The impending confrontation between these two would have made BB7 a classic. Instead left with coronation of King Pete and the so-called journeys of Glyn and Aisleyne.

BB8 never really got off the ground. None of the housemates entertained me. Brian is a likeable but we laughed at him not with him.
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB7, not the best ever but beats this years garbage out of sight. BB8 the worst ever, Carole should face public execution.