Options

Samia and Sylvain?

Comments

• Options
    DanielleLDanielleL Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    Samia didn't 'dump' her husband for Jens boyfriend - she's been divorced for 2 years. Of course Jen has the right to do what she wants, it's like I said everyone's deals with thing their own way.

Oh sorry you're right, she didnt dump her husband for sylvian, she dumped her husband for will thorp who she then dumped for sylvian :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanielleL wrote: »
    Oh sorry you're right, she didnt dump her husband for sylvian, she dumped her husband for will thorp who she then dumped for sylvian :D

Hey at least she did the right thing and ended it before starting something with the other. :p

Or do you think she should have been seeing both men at the same time or stay in a relationship that cant have been working that well for her to end it anyway?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    Hey at least she did the right thing and ended it before starting something with the other. :p

so she says :cool:

the hubby seems to imply differently

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1352059/Samia-Smith-steps-Corrie-lover-Will-Thorp.html

she seems to start new romances pretty quickly after finishing old ones
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you say so:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK heres something for all of you to think about and then pick how you would have played it.

You are with a partner but start working with someone and start to get strong feeling for your work mate. Therefore shows you your feeling for your partners cant be that strong if you have feeling as strong for another.

Would you

A = See the workmate behind your partners back, witch will end up really badly for your partner.?
    B = Stay with partner but could end up resenting them later therefore not very far on said partner ?
    c = Ending thing with said partner and let thing die down before going into relationship with said workmate.?

Me i would pick C as that is the least mean thing to do to said partner. After all going behind there back or playing them along is a lot nastier than making a clean break.

So all them going on about how wrong they were. need to think would it have been fair for them to go with A and B.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or do you think she should have been seeing both men at the same time or stay in a relationship that cant have been working that well for her to end it anyway?

Exactly. The relationship with her husband didn't work - they split up, they both moved on with new partners not long after splitting. Can't see what the problem is. They now have a great relationship and more importantly their little girl isn't suffering.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think she should keep her hands off other womens men, shes gained a reputation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1352059/Samia-Smith-steps-Corrie-lover-Will-Thorp.html

I don't think he actually said that especially since two weeks after he went away with his new girlfriend.
  • Options
    Forum Member

lol sound familiar
    The couple's burgeoning romance comes just a few weeks after Samia and Matthew announced they had split after five years of marriage. Former Casualty actor Thorp also ended his seven year marriage to wife Samantha - mother of his two children - before Christmas. Both actors insist their relationship didn't begin until after leaving their spouses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK heres something for all of you to think about and then pick how you would have played it.

You are with a partner but start working with someone and start to get strong feeling for your work mate. Therefore shows you your feeling for your partners cant be that strong if you have feeling as strong for another.

Would you

A = See the workmate behind your partners back, witch will end up really badly for your partner.?
    B = Stay with partner but could end up resenting them later therefore not very far on said partner ?
    c = Ending thing with said partner and let thing die down before going into relationship with said workmate.?

Me i would pick C as that is the least mean thing to do to said partner. After all going behind there back or playing them along is a lot nastier than making a clean break.

So all them going on about how wrong they were. need to think would it have been fair for them to go with A and B.

I would go with C also.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she should keep her hands off other womens men, shes gained a reputation.

Sorry but if you think a person belongs to another person then you are very naive as no one can own another person.

Also you have nothing to prove that she had her hand on him so make your debate totally void and just shows us you will make crap up just to have ago at someone for the sake of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but if you think a person belongs to another person then you are very naive as no one can own another person.

Also you have nothing to prove that she had her hand on him so make your debate totally void and just shows us you will make crap up just to have ago at someone for the sake of it.

Totally agree but your wasting your time with that poster.:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would you

but for all we know they could have done option A before leaving their partners
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And for all you know they may have not done anything.

So why be judge and jury just so you can blame the girl/guy. When you dont even know what the hell has gone on.?

IMO people who judge someone on something like this without any evidence only do so to serve their own selfish petty need to have ago at someone they dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he actually said that especially since two weeks after he went away with his new girlfriend.

and seeing as you like to deal with facts and proof, can you provide proof of this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well in Jens first interviewed she said they didn't cheat on her unless you think she is lying too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

What complete nonsense.
    Facts - he has told Jen he has feelings for samia and dumped jen.
    Samia has dumped will thorp who she dumped her husband for within weeks of meeting sylvian.

Shes done it before, she will probably do it again. By all means have blinkers on in your support of someone you are a fan off but dont abuse me for not agreeing with you. Its childish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And for all you know they maybe have done nothing.

So why be judge and jury just so you can blame the girl/guy. When you dont even know what the hell has gone on.?

because it's a forum and I'm entitled to form opinions and post them

none of us can say for sure if they did or didn;t so I'm just as entitled to say I suspect they did as anyone else is to presume/believe they didn't
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well in Jens first interviewed she said they didn't cheat on her unless you think she is lying too.

"this"

I mean why would Jen say that. after all she just been dumped. If anything did happen then she be screaming out about how they had cheated on her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and seeing as you like to deal with facts and proof, can you provide proof of this?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a302298/samia-smith-ex-spotted-with-lookalike.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "this"

I mean why would Jen say that. after all she just been dumped. If anything did happen then she be screaming out about how they had cheated on her.

Exactly! Thank you:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jen said that Sylvain told her he hadn't cheated but for all we know he could have been lying ... how's Jen to know apart from taking his word?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ill say this about Jennifer i think shes kidding herself that he still loves her and I think she wants him to go back to her so shes not being overly condemming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What complete nonsense.
    Facts - he has told Jen he has feelings for samia and dumped jen.
    Samia has dumped will thorp who she dumped her husband for within weeks of meeting sylvian.

Shes done it before, she will probably do it again. By all means have blinkers on in your support of someone you are a fan off but dont abuse me for not agreeing with you. Its childish.

Oh dear hun you have just lost it all by that BIB

As this is the first time I have even posted anything on here about Samia and Sylvain so no fan at all.
    But hey if you want to make things up to try and make your post look good then fine, but anyone can see from my past posts that you are making crap up. :)

As for the other bit just because they said they had feeling for each other it does not mean they acted on them. I mean after all have you seen them kissing, hugging sexually, having sex, Bet thats a No. So again its just you making thing up just to have ago at someone.

But hey if you all like to just guess about things so you can bitch about someone then fine. what ever floats your boat. Me I like to be fair and go on what all side say about it all before judging the people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jen said that Sylvain told her he hadn't cheated but for all we know he could have been lying

Well in that case for all we know Jen could have been lying about the whole thing. Perhaps he dumped her and simply said it wasn't working (I mean there were report of them arguing prior to the split) she being scorned then decided to get her own back on him and concoct the whole story.:cool: