Options

Luther, BBC1

Comments

• Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only posted that tv times said that next week's episode is not to be missed, and that they had saved the best till last

I only posted that tv times said that next week's episode is not to be missed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops sorry, post went a bit haywire there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am gutted that it's ending so soon!! :/ I would love it if there was another series...they can't leave us Luther fans hanging like this?! Even though there's a potential movie in the works...Idris Elba is very captivating and charismatic to watch onscreen!...it was so sweet when John said to Mary about Ripley 'cos he's my mate and I love him' - John, big ol' teddy bear! x
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    China Girl wrote: »
    I only posted that tv times said that next week's episode is not to be missed, and that they had saved the best till last

I only posted that tv times said that next week's episode is not to be missed.

Sorry China Girl, I was on about another post, it was left by someone else last week.

As for yours, I agree, never miss Luther :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Royal baby has now been born and they have replaced normal programmes with special news ones on both bbc and itv.
    At least it's today and not tomorrow, they would have taken Luther off until next week!!!
    We would have all been in a right old state by then.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So annoyed that shows like Luther and The Fall are so short. Next series for both need to be longer, for me. Isn't 6 episodes normally the average in the Uk, at least? Everything seems so short here (esp in comparison to the eps that European crime dramas offer' like The Killing, Spiral etc).
  • Options
    Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    China Girl wrote: »
    The Royal baby has now been born and they have replaced normal programmes with special news ones on both bbc and itv.
    Yawn, was watching SG1 and the Lost Room on Pick, and on every return from the ad breaks the Royal Baby Banner was displayed continuously for a couple of minutes.
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stone Free wrote: »
    Yawn, was watching SG1 and the Lost Room on Pick, and on every return from the ad breaks the Royal Baby Banner was displayed continuously for a couple of minutes.

I hope the royals don't decide to go home with the baby at about 8 o'clock tonight, ensuring the cancellation of TV programmes so they can broadcast "They've gone home" news bulletins until midnight.
  • Options
    16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the royals don't decide to go home with the baby at about 8 o'clock tonight, ensuring the cancellation of TV programmes so they can broadcast "They've gone home" news bulletins until midnight.

Agreed. I'm actually really happy for them, but they can't take away my Luther tonight :cry:
  • Options
    GortGort Posts: 7,467
    Forum Member
    Seems that having a baby is a unique experience... Wake me up when sanity returns or Luther is on. Hmm... that's a bit of a contradiction.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1hr to go! So can't wait. I hope Luther gets his happy ending......but don't think it's going to happen.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    1hr to go! So can't wait. I hope Luther gets his happy ending......but don't think it's going to happen.

Anything can happen when Alice is around..I'm looking forward to seeing her save Luther's bacon and make mincemeat of soppy Mary
  • Options
    LolaSveltLolaSvelt Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't people in this show know how to run?
  • Options
    16caerhos16caerhos Posts: 2,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to see Ruth Wilson's name in the opening titles again :)
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol surprised they haven't charged him for the murder of Jesus Christ - almost as plausible.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Mary saw the face of the man ???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    Why don't people in this show know how to run?

or shave.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here she comes!
  • Options
    ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    Alice! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice macing Erin is the best thing to happen this series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. Stupid bint count: 4. Upstairs? Really?
  • Options
    Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Oh! Alice you tease :D
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Alice... A Black widow?
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭