"rush"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
Forum Member
highly recommended watch !!

the james hunt and niki lauda rivalry in 1976 has been put to film and the result is a very entertaining couple of hours .

the acting is pretty good , especially that of the actor that played lauda . the race scenes are very exciting and "that crash" is quite a traumatic moment that could not have been easy to film .

you dont necessarily need to be a motor racing fan to watch this so give it a go guys .

its a solid 9/10 in my opinion .

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    nobody else watched this yet ?

guys you are seriously missing out !!
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shades1 wrote: »

guys you are seriously missing out !!

Already been talked about:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1820430
  • Chasing ShadowsChasing Shadows Posts: 3,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shades1 wrote: »

You're talking about a film that was shown at the pictures four months ago - and doesn't come out on DVD/Blu-Ray until the end of January.

How are people (who haven't already seen it) exactly supposed to watch the film in the next three weeks to be able to comment on it? And of the ones who have seen it - they all commented upon it, if they wanted to, in the thread that was created when the film came out that you have already been redirected to by soran.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    You're talking about a film that was shown at the pictures four months ago - and doesn't come out on DVD/Blu-Ray until the end of January.

How are people (who haven't already seen it) exactly supposed to watch the film in the next three weeks to be able to comment on it? And of the ones who have seen it - they all commented upon it, if they wanted to, in the thread that was created when the film came out that you have already been redirected to by soran.

yes ok smartass , i did look down a few pages before posting but didnt see it , i watched it online and just thought thats how many others may have watched it thats all .