Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 21)

Comments

• CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    that story is indeed nonsense,
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rumours that Celtic are close to signing Ajax winger Derk Boerrigter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Rumours that Celtic are close to signing Ajax winger Derk Boerrigter.
    4 year deal signed and he is available to play tomorrow night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see the dunfermiline fans rally round and save there club.
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BT going all out on the opening day on Friday.

On air at 6 for a 7.45 kick off:eek:
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no

it's just a season preview ..... then the game preview stuff starts at seven
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jenzie wrote: »
    no

it's just a season preview ..... then the game preview stuff starts at seven

Ah right. Still all coming from Firhill tho.

I think sky do it right. 15 mins and into it.

ESPN was a load if waffling last year for 45 mins:yawn:
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone actually paid for bt sport, apparently they only have 23000 new subscriptions.

Not taking it as I don't want to have set up a sub with bt directly as I have had issues with them in the past
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Has anyone actually paid for bt sport, apparently they only have 23000 new subscriptions.

Not taking it as I don't want to have set up a sub with bt directly as I have had issues with them in the past

They do have 10 rangers games compared to just the 5 on sky but I don't think I'll bother
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

£15 a month while those with BT broadband get it free - not for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I think they should give it free to all existing ESPN customers and charge completely new customers who never had ESPN before
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    celtic won against elfsborg 1-0, thanks to a 76th minute kris common's goal
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    St Johnstone lead FC Minsk midway through the second half.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rangers to seek answers from the SFA as to why Hearts haven't been fined for going into admin.

May I suggest they read the tribunal report - the one that states the reason's behind their fine.
  • O'NeillO'Neill Posts: 8,721
    Forum Member

I signed up as a non BT broadband customer, I had ESPN anyway, so it's just a progression really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FT FC Minsk 0-1 St Johnstone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another amazing result for st Johnstone:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    FT FC Minsk 0-1 St Johnstone.

Fantastic result potential and get a money spinner in the next round
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic result potential and get a money spinner in the next round
    Hope not - the SPFL could do with a team in the CL and EL group stages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rangers to seek answers from the SFA as to why Hearts haven't been fined for going into admin.

May I suggest they read the tribunal report - the one that states the reason's behind their fine.

ive read several just now, on stv and bbc websites
    both clearly state that £50,000 fine was for going in to admin
    A £50,000 fine was handed out for going into administration and £10,000 for failing to ensure that Whyte acted within rules concerning fit and proper officials.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17821054
    The SFA said the Ibrox club had been hit with the maximum £50,000 fine for going into administration, or "experiencing an insolvency event". It was also fined £10,000 for breaching the body's rules and the remaining £100,000 of the fine was in relation to breaching rule 66 by bringing the game into disrepute.
    they were fined a total of £160,000, part of which was for admin , rest was for various other things.
    http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/304609-rangers-fined-160000-and-hit-with-transfer-ban-by-sfa/
    or am i reading wrong reports?

we were also hit with the transfer embargo which was proved to be illegal :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope not - the SPFL could do with a team in the CL and EL group stages.

True they will be unseeded and the chance poor quality unseeded team are pretty slim.

Swansea v Malmo winners is a possible.

If they got through I would not want them getting someone ridiculous like spurs which would be awful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    ive read several just now, on stv and bbc websites
    both clearly state that £50,000 fine was for going in to admin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17821054

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/rangers/304609-rangers-fined-160000-and-hit-with-transfer-ban-by-sfa/
    or am i reading wrong reports?

There was the small matter of withholding PAYE for 9 months (while still signing players) which resulted in Rangers going into administration.

Failing to pay Dundee United and Dunfermline their share of gate money also found Rangers in the dock.

Hearts are under a transfer embargo and have been deducted 15 points - I assume Rangers will want to know why they only got 10 points deducted.

Anyway why does this all matter? When it's was the OldCo that was fined. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was the small matter of withholding PAYE for 9 months (while still signing players) which resulted in Rangers going into administration.

Failing to pay Dundee United and Dunfermline their share of gate money also found Rangers in the dock.

Hearts are under a transfer embargo and have been deducted 15 points - I assume Rangers will want to know why they only got 10 points deducted.

Anyway why does this all matter? When it's was the OldCo that was fined. :confused:

lots of blah blah blah there

blah blah blah

as i stated the reports you referred to say we were fined £50,000 for admin , the remaining £110,000 in fines is for the irrelevant pish you spouted ...

as for why it matters , you told us to look at the reports for the reasons behind fine

and the reason was £50,000 for going into admin
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grps3 wrote: »
    No it wasn't.
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The rules for this have been changed.
This discussion has been closed.