Options

Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    harjam wrote: »
    I'm a busy mum of two who works full time with a hectic social life so why oh why and I'm sitting up half the night playing frigging Candy Crush!!!

I've never been one to get into app games but this is addictive!

Anyone lose struggling with an online/app game obsession?

LOL, i've been addicted to it too for ages. My husband gets neglected as I am compelled to complete the stupid levels.

I deleted the game months ago when I got to level 36 and a month later I started playing it all over again! Arghhh :(
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    For a game that people potentially pay for it has quite a few bugs. Ive only been playing it a little while and i noticed once it froze as i was about to make my final move which would have meant i won the level. Everytime i loaded the game it was still on that move flashing that i could move but when i touched it to swipe it didnt respond. The only way to play again was to switch off the ipad and switch it on again which worked but i had to start the level again and lost a life. Also i had seven lives people had send via facebook but i was keeping them unopened until i needed them and today they all vanished too!

Im a bit annoyed but as i havent paid i havent lost anything. That would definitely put me off making any in game purchases if i knew there was a chance the game would mess up again!
    I sometimes suspect these "bugs" are deliberate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been stuck on level 197 for what feels like forever. I'm now getting facebook notifications every 5 minutes off people sending me 3 extra moves. I had 1 bit of jelly left before and if i had had one more move, I would have done it...so why I cant i do it when I have 3 extra moves????? :mad: Its so frustrating.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am having problems with level 79. My anger at this game is starting reach boiling point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I am having problems with level 79. My anger at this game is starting reach boiling point.

Pfft. Wait until 153. It gives you rubbish candies so reshuffles a lot. I got so annoyed I deleted the app. Reinstalled it again.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Pfft. Wait until 153. It gives you rubbish candies so reshuffles a lot. I got so annoyed I deleted the app. Reinstalled it again.:o
    My iPhone now has a crack on the screen because I threw it in a fit of rage because of this game. Pathetic, I know.
    (I actually meant to just throw it on the couch but it bounced off and hit the floor).
  • Options
    lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Give up now before you get to level 88.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My iPhone now has a crack on the screen because I threw it in a fit of rage because of this game. Pathetic, I know.
    (I actually meant to just throw it on the couch but it bounced off and hit the floor).

Oh dear:D

I've been close to throwing my phone, glad I managed to restrain myself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    Give up now before you get to level 88.
    No Lucy, we got through the horrendous level 65 etc, I will get to level 88 soon and we will do it together. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just beat 79!

Edit - and 80!

Edit#2 - and 81!

I'm on a roll :D
  • Options
    lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Lucy, we got through the horrendous level 65 etc, I will get to level 88 soon and we will do it together. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.

Hurry up then!!

You'll fly through the next few then want to throw your phone again at level 86 (hit the cushion this time ;)) & then you'll join me at the hell that is 88 :cry: See you there!
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep nearly winning level 42 but haven't won :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cracked it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just cracked level 43 too :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dammit got all the ingredients down on 44 & thought I'd won but not got enough points :eek: First time that's ever happened :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just beat 79!

Edit - and 80!

Edit#2 - and 81!

I'm on a roll :D

Unfortunately, that's the way it goes. I don't think it's an accident;)
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still stuck on 30 grrrrrrr
  • Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Im stuck on level 31! I cant see how you can clear the jellies when the squares arent touching the others? How do you match three together when they are in blocks of two?

You use the stripy candies that you get for matching four in a row. They fire up the screen and wipe out the jellies above. Took me a while to realise that!

Of course getting the stripy candies in the right column is where the skill (luck?) comes in!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Angry Birds
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    motsy wrote: »
    Angry Birds

So 2010;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been stuck on level 70 for weeks!! How the hell do I get passed that one???
  • Options
    WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been stuck on level 70 for weeks!! How the hell do I get passed that one???

Sheer chance. There is no skill required for any of the levels.
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone played Pou?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.pou.app&hl=en

It has loads of mini games.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still stalled on 201 .. stupid game :)

This is what it looks like if anyone is interested ..

http://i47.tinypic.com/1s1mhx.jpg

.. and this is the story of my life after that level. note the solitary move remaining! :)

http://i46.tinypic.com/343fzvc.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I am stuck on level 21 :o I can't get rid of all the jelly :(